IGNORED

Luton Town (a) - Tues 29th Dec 19:45

Davefevs

Our recent record at Luton- it reads as follows:

I say recent, big gaps between playing them but last few games.

Luton 3-0 Bristol City- Last season

Luton 3-1 Bristol City- League Cup, under Cotts.

Luton 5-0 Bristol City- Under Tinnion, 2005.

Luton 3-2 Bristol City- Under Wilson, 2004.

Luton 2-2 Bristol City- Under Wilson, 2003.

Last time we won there, was a 3-0 under Wilson about 20 years ago, November 2000!

25 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Holden must be thinking that eventually Wells will come good because up till now he has been dreadful....lucky not to be dropped.

Well I'm amazed Semenyo is still in the side as a striker to be fair, whilst we have Fam on the bench......

Just now, Taz said:

Well I'm amazed Semenyo is still in the side as a striker to be fair, whilst we have Fam on the bench......

Paul Simpson restated to GT on RB earlier that Fam only has 20-30 minutes in him (as agreed by Fam and management) but wanted to be involved anyway. Fair play to him.

It was almost comical when Twentylegs asked PS whether you'd be best to put a player with 20-30 minutes in him on at the start or the end of a game.

4 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Paul Simpson restated to GT on RB earlier that Fam only has 20-30 minutes in him (as agreed by Fam and management) but wanted to be involved anyway. Fair play to him.

It was almost comical when Twentylegs asked PS whether you'd be best to put a player with 20-30 minutes in him on at the start or the end of a game.

It's not Fam, it's.............................................................SUPERFAM!!!!

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Support striker- assists, if played correctly and on his game, can create.

Is Diedhiou fully fit? Not sure!

Well Gary Owers said not long a go on RB that it's possible it could be a hernia that is Fammy's problem and that's why he is only being risked for 20 minutes or so. He said Fammy was wearing a pair of cycling shorts at QPR and Gary said he's seen that before when a player has had a hernia problem, he then said that he hopes he wrong, but if he's not, then it will be an operation for him and another long term injury problem. Let's hope he's wrong.

34 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Watching Bristol City is like a car hicking and not starting, hicking and not starting- all in slow motion. No togethership or understanding of each other. me and you. Both piss poor lacking technique and understanding of the game. slow motion. A sad watch.te

Jeez, I appreciate we’re not playing that well but we’re not bottom! We’re close to play offs, maybe avoid the city scores and forum if your that bothered man. 

Archived