IGNORED

Non-OTIB Fanzines Giveaway

glastonred

Backalong, I had posted on here that I was moving house, and needed to give away a big hoard of City programmes and OTIB fanzines. They were duly collected, for which I am grateful, but I forgot to include a number of City fanzines (not 'One Team In Bristol'). I'm very happy to pass them on to any fan who might want them. They are:- 13x 'Bountyhunter', 3x 'Red Lines', 2x 'Cider'Ed', 11x 'Gatepost' [Supporters' Club magazine], and 1x 'Come In No. 7'. Plus the Louis Carey testimonial programme. I also have a bundle of Evening Post reviews of the season from the Nineties to add to the hoard. Available to pick up from Glastonbury, or I can post them on. Cheers!

32 minutes ago, glastonred said:

Backalong, I had posted on here that I was moving house, and needed to give away a big hoard of City programmes and OTIB fanzines. They were duly collected, for which I am grateful, but I forgot to include a number of City fanzines (not 'One Team In Bristol'). I'm very happy to pass them on to any fan who might want them. They are:- 13x 'Bountyhunter', 3x 'Red Lines', 2x 'Cider'Ed', 11x 'Gatepost' [Supporters' Club magazine], and 1x 'Come In No. 7'. Plus the Louis Carey testimonial programme. I also have a bundle of Evening Post reviews of the season from the Nineties to add to the hoard. Available to pick up from Glastonbury, or I can post them on. Cheers!

Good luck trying to "giveaway" any Buontyhunters, mate. Mate used to be involved in that, said you couldn't (give them away. Not during a monsoon v Watford at home, certainly).

I don't think I'm giving anything away in saying this.

On 19/01/2021 at 18:52, glastonred said:

Thanks, guys, for your interest. Looks like I have sorted them out!

Archived