IGNORED

That’s not far away from our best 11

Better Red

18 hours ago, RedHienz said:

Dog.

Lez.

Weak post, clear trolling and the ban is coming again.

Best 11....more like the only 11! 

Cock.

What are you on about.

its a post to spark debate that’s how this forum works. 

It’s hardly a controversial post after what was a pretty painful watch for 70 mins against one of the poorer teams in the division.

I know it can be complicated but it’s not that difficult.

I have posted and then you respond in an adult why with your thoughts.

You don’t have to agree that’s fine

But don’t act like a spoilt child and just throw a tantrum it’s just makes you look stupid.

But thank you for feedback as ways welcome.

10 hours ago, big dosser said:

you need all the players you have to make a real challenge so dean can rotate and keep the boys hungry and fit. The one i am desperate to see is Williams as sometimes one player can change the dynamics of a side and i hope he can be the midfield general we been waiting for, look and manu with Fernandes

That’s right, most of us might remember the Scottish player who turned us around. Hartley wasn’t it.

13 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

And yet we’re in the 5th round of the FACup and three points off the play-offs.  How do you account for that then?

It’s because Dean Holden is a useless coach who hasn't got a clue about tactics but does have  a black cat, doesn't walk under ladders, picked a four clover at the start of the season, says three “hail mays” before each game and keeps a rabbit’s foot in his pocket. :) 

Very sad.

I will say it again.

If you have an opinion then share it. You don’t have to agree that’s ok.

Thats how the forum works. You have a think about what someone posted and you respond in an ‘adult’ way.

But please stop acting like a spoilt child.

Again thanks for your input and your continued feedback it is appreciated.

5 hours ago, Better Red said:

What are you on about.

its a post to spark debate that’s how this forum works. 

It’s hardly a controversial post after what was a pretty painful watch for 70 mins against one of the poorer teams in the division.

I know it can be complicated but it’s not that difficult.

I have posted and then you respond in an adult why with your thoughts.

You don’t have to agree that’s fine

But don’t act like a spoilt child and just throw a tantrum it’s just makes you look stupid.

But thank you for feedback as ways 

Sorry you are upset. 

No tantrums here but cool story.

Will say it is painful to watch but heyho 3 points. 

13 hours ago, Bodiesaffer said:

That’s right, most of us might remember the Scottish player who turned us around. Hartley wasn’t it.

for years all us fans can see what we are missing, the question i have to ask is why can we see it but the managers and recruitment cant,i would take a tommy doc type player in that midfield, its quite sad that Paul Hartley was the last one we had.

14 hours ago, Better Red said:

Thanks for feedback....

Let me help you with understanding how this forum works. 

You post something to start debate. Then other people add there thoughts.

what they don’t do it’s just a act like a spoilt child - I don’t like your posts bla, bla, bla...

I apologise if it’s because you are not very bright and find it difficult to form your own opinions. 

If you watched the game you would know why I posted. But again maybe you are not bright enough to fill in the blanks.

But as they say feedback it’s a gift so thank you again.

That’s a quality put down BR......best Ive seen in ages.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’s a quality put down BR......best Ive seen in ages.

It’s funny that Belter Weird’s rules on how a forum works don’t seem to include the rule that an opinion is not fact, nor should it be portrayed as one, nor should it mean that people can’t challenge that opinion.

Having a different opinion is fine, explaining why is fine.  Saying someone else’s opinion and explanation is wrong because your option includes the word “fact” is not fine.

It makes the poster look a bit of a knob.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It’s funny that Belter Weird’s rules on how a forum works don’t seem to include the rule that an opinion is not fact, nor should it be portrayed as one, nor should it mean that people can’t challenge that opinion.

Having a different opinion is fine, explaining why is fine.  Saying someone else’s opinion and explanation is wrong because your option includes the word “fact” is not fine.

It makes the poster look a bit of a knob.

That could apply to many of us Dave............:cool2: I actually think it on a regular basis.

I think I would agree on the whole 7 of best 11 thing. However I would say I wouldnt be looking at any of the midfield to be first choice really.

I think all of our problems in the hudds game came from the midfield so actually having a bunch of players better than those available now returning is a great positive. 

I wouldnt say I'm over the moon with how things are but honestly have a bit of optimism things will improve. A sustained play off push would be nice, but I'd be happy with some improved performances.

I think overall I've seen enough to say holdens job shouldn't be under any pressure at the moment. Feel for the guy he has been dealt a rough first season in charge. 

I don't think it's possible to know our best eleven until everyone is fit. Firstly, because there are players like Walsh who've stood out in a division below but are awaiting a proper run at this level before we can really judge. Secondly, because there are players like Williams who have done well at other clubs but we've not seem them playing for us yet and how they'll slot in with the players around them. Thirdly, because it's a team game and there is a difference between the eleven best individuals and the eleven players who compliment us the most.

The only four players I'd say would be in our best eleven with certainty are Bentley, Kalas, Mawson and Dasilva. Outside of that, I honestly don't think I know our best team. Vyner, Nagy, Semenyo and Martin have all really impressed me at points this season and Diedhiou has a knack of muscling his way into the picture but I couldn't say for sure that they'd all be part of our most effective possible formation. 

Archived