IGNORED

Team for - Derby (A) - Sat 30th Jan 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome?

• Derby County Win
    • Draw
    • Bristol City Win
    • We got to see Wayne Rooney so we all win!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/21 at 15:01

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Didn’t Kalas say when asked who would win at Derby ‘whoever is best coached”?

Tactically, I honestly have no idea what we have even be attempting more games than not recently.

That was an interesting quote that wasn't followed up. Was it dig at Holden I wonder?

This is the worst football I have seen from city for as long as I can remember, Holden is so out if his depth it's frightening... Have to say it LJ was 100% better than Holden and I never ever wanted LJ as manager... How the **** we are still in 8th is beyond me. I I just don't get how anyone at the club can be happy with this, but then again they are and there in is the problem with the club... Brentford will destroy us in midweek...

3 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

I don’t imagine for one minute that Tomas Kalas was expecting this level of tripe when he signed permanently. What a mess. 

I don’t think Kalas is too happy right now, his interview after the Huddersfield game appeared to be someone whose frustrated with how we’re set up and playing. Can’t believe he’s the only one 

It was the poor pitch that hindered our style of football

Derby were very lucky to score with no more shots on target than us.  Bents had little to do

I thought the lads tried really hard this afternoon.  It just wasn’t our day.

we go again next week

Remind me who we are playing?

......... The City’s assistant coaches are removing a prone unmoving Holden from the pitch.

Archived