IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Just now, petehinton said:

I’ve always stuck by and said you can’t judge Holden with all the injuries. But after that I’d say he’s under pressure to save his job, with Watford and Reading next league games too. 

I agree. That was woeful.

Id love to know the reasoning behind getting the tombola out and starting Lansbury and Williams in a game of that importance to fans

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

I’ve always stuck by and said you can’t judge Holden with all the injuries. But after that I’d say he’s under pressure to save his job, with Watford and Reading next league games too. 

A rejuvenated Sheffield Utd in the cup midweek as well, so that’s going to be 7 straight defeats at least.

Its almost as if Johnson never left.

Just now, Red Exile said:

Always a big call to say that but really woeful this afternoon. In terms of effort and organisation up there with the 6-0 thrashing by Cardiff in GJs time - players not appearing to care about the result and not playing for the manager.

I think we may have attacked a bit in that game, but got blown away. Today was just so so bad, and limp. How many would’ve that Cardiff team put on us today!?

3 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

I only wish we had an interview with the balls to do that. But i am not pining my hopes after listening to the interviews these reporters do.

They know they won't get access if they dare to ask tough questions. Only Twentyman is in a position to do so. Maybe twice a season.

Just now, petehinton said:

IMO injuries can only be used as an excuse if you have a good tactical plan that is weakened by lesser players coming in to fill in over a period of time. We have no plan but injuries aside have still had 12/14 good championship players to choose from over the past few months. Personally injuries is a very poor excuse for our football since Late October.

Just now, Bassomylord said:

When were we quality? 

Exactly we weren’t. We had a few good performances and a bit of luck, but if you take out the first 4 games of the season we would be on 27 points and that would be a better reflection of what we have actually been like in the last 24 games.

27 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

He did, a fair bit more than usual.

Funny considering that Holden is slated for not doing it, that Johnson was criticised for doing it.

That's the typical football forum/fan for you, always looking for the criticism

I'm usually fairly "rose-tinted" but fed up of wasting money on this shit.

Just now, MarcusX said:

LJ wasn't crap. He just didnt have enough to get us to the next level. 

He was crap. No decent manager can't work out their best XI 4 years into the role. 

We shouldn't have gone with the 'breath of fresh air' approach we said we would. This is a continuation of his regime. 

Just now, JonDolman said:

Obviously were not watching when we won those early games. No point in pretending we were crap when we weren't really is there. But if you want to then that's up to you.

He didn't say we were crap. He just questioned when we were quality. I certainly can't remember much quality. Stoke away maybe. Even then we couldn't keep the ball?

When have we been quality?

Archived