IGNORED

"11 Empty Shirts" - FBC Live Podcast @ 6.00 PM

headhunter

26 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Maybe they do - we`ll have to see when they`re both match fit. The fact remains that neither were and we had a fully fit midfielder on the bench - one who will run and close down all day.

I think against Cardiff we needed that physical presence which I’m not convinced Nagy gives us. I think there’s an argument for Vyner starting but he isn’t a natural DM. I like Nagy and his ability to break up play is under appreciated , but Cardiff don’t play through midfield !

15 hours ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Can’t agree with Mark when he suggested Lansdown needs to be closer to appointments. Need to get to him as far away as possible. He was involved in LJ’s, Millen and Tinnions appointments. 

You're right. Not one of my better answers.

Mind you, if we continue this poor form and Holden is sacked, nothing will change unless Ashton goes too.

Otherwise it'll be recruitment Groundhog Day.

The podcast only managed to moan about the Cardiff performance, and other matters BCFC, for 51 minutes whereas OSIB stretched out their frustrations and criticisms for a full 1hr 27mins.

Does this mean the 'grumpy old men' of Forever Bristol City are in fact surpassed as moaners by the younger contributors to OSIB, or were the Forever Bristol veterans simply lost for further words (or out of stamina) after giving the performance both barrels for just 51 minutes?

Enjoyed both btw.

40 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

The podcast only managed to moan about the Cardiff performance, and other matters BCFC, for 51 minutes whereas OSIB stretched out their frustrations and criticisms for a full 1hr 27mins.

Does this mean the 'grumpy old men' of Forever Bristol City are in fact surpassed as moaners by the younger contributors to OSIB, or were the Forever Bristol veterans simply lost for further words (or out of stamina) after giving the performance both barrels for just 51 minutes?

Enjoyed both btw.

Perhaps we should be taking little blue pills 30 minutes before we go live - then we could keep it up for over an hour!!!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Archived