IGNORED

Ehh-Lee-a-son scoring against Monaco

bristolcitysweden

That lad is one player who would certainly have made a difference. This insistence that we play up the middle and never even attempt to stretch the opposition by getting the ball into wide areas, exactly what Gary O'Neill alluded to on Sky, is a primary reason why we are absolute pony to watch. Of course the kid wanted to get as far away from Ashton Gate as quickly as he could. If you were a wide player down here wouldn't you?

Everybody lauds Brentford as the model we should follow.............where did their goals come from the other night? It certainly wasn't through trying to piss about playing eye of a needle passes up a congested middle of the pitch. I didn't notice Fosu playing the entire game between the width of the goalposts, that's for sure, nor Canos. We even tried to play like that on a ******* peat bog at Derby, what was that all about? All of the very top teams hurt you in wide areas, every single last one of them even Manchester City who play the "purest" football of all teams with their false 9, yet good old ******* Dean, Paul and Keith seem to know better than to use wide areas that often for some bizarre, incomprehensible reason. Did they acquire Tesco's "Value" coaching badges where you pay less but half the course gets missed out?

I still maintain that the overall issues lie with Lansdown, Ashton and Lansdown but I've now reached the point that if Holden and his two Clowns alongside him continue to churn out what we saw on Saturday, what we saw at Derby, what we saw second half against Huddersfield, what we saw for 90 minutes at home to Birmingham and Millwall etc. etc. and if we maintain our current "status symbol" of having 4 or less shots in an entire match in over a QUARTER of our games (a so staggeringly bad statistic that it is actually embarrassing to the players and the coaching staff) and, in any event, more than twice as many times as the next worst club in the league then they can all go and join Mark Ashton in the dole queue. 

Playing in the French Farmers League with Nimes (birthplace of Denim) who look like they will be relegated the way it is going. I can understand him wanting to leave, he hardly started a game and was second best assister in the Championship behind that bloke from West Brom (Perreria?).  Not sure why he moved to Nimes though ??
Face masks available at www.otibclothing.co.uk

I completely understand why Nickolas  left, I cannot blame him.  Yet again we have squandered the talent of an outstanding footballer, who should still be here, if we had played him regularly and in his correct position.   He is a player whom i really miss watching play for us, and he is just the sort we could do with at present.   I despair sometimes at the way the club i support is run, Bristol City FC do not deserve the level of loyal supporters that follow them..........we receive very little in return for our loyalty, just a bumbling bunch of misguided, directionless blowhards?  And I am NOT referring to the players.              

7 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Think it speaks volumes that the only club willing to take a serious punt on him are rock bottom of Ligue One and 8 points away from getting out of the relegation zone personally 

Yes, you have a point in terms of his overall ability BUT would he have made a difference to US this season? Of course he would. His stats from last season, if nothing else, tell you that.

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

Yes, you have a point in terms of his overall ability BUT would he have made a difference to US this season? Of course he would. His stats from last season, if nothing else, tell you that.

more than likely, but if he meant keeping him for a season before leaving & free, and also meaning Semenyo getting less/no game time at all, i'd still have let him go

Archived