IGNORED

Bristol City 1 (Donowa 87) Bristol Rovers 0. Tuesday 5th March 1991. 30 Year Anniversary.

Boston Red

14 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I wanna say Goodnight Irene. Which I thought was appropriate. 

That ranks in the top five nuthouse I’ve been in when we have scored. 

1 Martin Hirst

2 Chris Garlands second

3 Gillies equalizer

4 Christian Roberts

5 Louie Donowa. 

any other offers?

That Christian Roberts one was quality!  The night the Dolman shook!!!!

Forest in the semi final of the Cup at the City ground was the best away support I saw City take away. What an incredible night that was. Still remember it like it was yesterday.

I was in the stand down the side of the pitch and looking at the bank of City fans in the away end and how tightly packed in we were was a sight to behold any proud City fan at the time. @Jim DaveyI went there with your brother Rich that night, Andy Morf, Ricky M from Bath (RIP) and a few others. 

What a day out that was. 

4 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

Forest in the semi final of the Cup at the City ground was the best away support I saw City take away. What an incredible night that was. Still remember it like it was yesterday.

I was in the stand down the side of the pitch and looking at the bank of City fans in the away end and how tightly packed in we were was a sight to behold any proud City fan at the time. @Jim DaveyI went there with your brother Rich that night, Andy Morf, Ricky M from Bath (RIP) and a few others. 

What a day out that was. 

yep heard all about the events before and after the game from Rich and andy the next day,. gutted i was unable to go

Archived