IGNORED

Season ticket sales imminent?

phantom

16 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

When he says he can’t wait to meet us ‘properly’.......anybody else have the godfather theme tune in their head?

If he makes me an offer on season tickets that I can’t refuse, then yes I will. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

When he popped round mine earlier, I said “alright Nige”, and he took 20 minutes to answer.  Sorry if that meant he missed out of getting round yours today.

He made it to mine.

I told him that I hope our atmosphere was up to his standard. He told me they’re not his standards, they’re my own and I need to be accountable for my own contribution on match day and not let myself down.

I then ran through my living room wall, I don’t know why.

What a man.

4 hours ago, dREDful said:

So the club are keeping him then. They wouldn't have sent it if there were no plans to. 

I'm quite a cynic when it comes to City but they wouldn't be putting this stuff out there, with him or us in mind, just to kill it in 2 months time. 

Pretty optimistic this evening. The club will have my money if they get him signed permanently. 

Don't kid yourself that the club would not lead us to believe that both Pearson will be here next season and that we will be in the Championship.

I'm not saying that they will tell us deliberate lies but the Club probably desperately need some income. And if the same 12,000 who bought for this season, do so again, that is £6 million in the bank to help us conform to FFP.

I admit we probably will be in the same league and Nigel Pearson as manager. However, that could be what Hull City thought at this stage of last season.

Thus should I risk my money on a possibility that I could be watching Third Division with another unproven rookie manager? And only a maximum of one shot on target per game!

5 hours ago, dREDful said:

So the club are keeping him then. They wouldn't have sent it if there were no plans to. 

I'm quite a cynic when it comes to City but they wouldn't be putting this stuff out there, with him or us in mind, just to kill it in 2 months time. 

Pretty optimistic this evening. The club will have my money if they get him signed permanently. 

I think whether he stays in entirely dependent in whether he wants to, rather than the other way round. 

1 hour ago, 054123 said:

He made it to mine.

I told him that I hope our atmosphere was up to his standard. He told me they’re not his standards, they’re my own and I need to be accountable for my own contribution on match day and not let myself down.

I then ran through my living room wall, I don’t know why.

What a man.

Top Post!

On 09/03/2021 at 22:02, Cardy said:

Mine asked me if I fancied a flat share with him & Joey! Great times ahead hopefully.

Preferr the Barton/Pearson flat share idea if I'm honest..

I remember Steve Coogan saying about when he shared with Frank Skinner & when he answerd the phone it was always for Frank & often a producer known to them both....the moment kinda lingers.

Nige..phone - it's for you again.....

4 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

I remember Steve Coogan saying about when he shared with Frank Skinner & when he answerd the phone it was always for Frank & often a producer known to them both....the moment kinda lingers.

Wasn't that Not the Nine O'Clock news?  Not the Frank and Steve thing but the Cunnilingus moment...

As a STH of 25+ years, lapsed last season, I haven't received Nige's email.

About 10 years ago when I was a bit tardy in renewing the club phoned me to say they were sorry I hadn't renewed and was I considering doing so.

That didn't happen last season so they obviously aren't so bothered now.

Surely a good opportunity (if Nige signs permanently) for the club to contact lapsed STH's who will in all likelihood be mightily less pissed off about the way the club is going now than they were when they made the decision not to renew.

I'm sure such a personal touch from the club to show it at least notices we've gone, and regrets our absence, would be appreciated and no doubt pay dividends.

37 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Woah, that's not fair.  He only gave me the AstraZeneca jab. Said he was going to be really busy making a lot of tea and coffee at the first game we are allowed to attend 

I'm sorry that he short changed you.

#pearsonout

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

As a STH of 25+ years, lapsed last season, I haven't received Nige's email.

About 10 years ago when I was a bit tardy in renewing the club phoned me to say they were sorry I hadn't renewed and was I considering doing so.

That didn't happen last season so they obviously aren't so bothered now.

Surely a good opportunity (if Nige signs permanently) for the club to contact lapsed STH's who will in all likelihood be mightily less pissed off about the way the club is going now than they were when they made the decision not to renew.

I'm sure such a personal touch from the club to show it at least notices we've gone, and regrets our absence, would be appreciated and no doubt pay dividends.

I got the email despite not renewing last season.

Archived