IGNORED

FBC Live Podcast @ 6.00 PM : Birmingham City [A] reviewed.....

headhunter

Head injury protocols rule out Nagy & Vyner so its a start for "loser" Lansbury and "casual" HNM; is Bakinson on the naughty step?

Will long term absentees Walsh, Baker & Watkins [who?] get some minutes on the grass?

If not now, when - Pearson's future  ...... might the Blades be an option for him, would we look at Wilder?

Join us at 6.00 PM: https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=wYoLGsqgu83 

2 hours ago, headhunter said:

Head injury protocols rule out Nagy & Vyner so its a start for "loser" Lansbury and "casual" HNM; is Bakinson on the naughty step?

Will long term absentees Walsh, Baker & Watkins [who?] get some minutes on the grass?

If not now, when - Pearson's future  ...... might the Blades be an option for him, would we look at Wilder?

Join us at 6.00 PM: https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=wYoLGsqgu83 

We need to tie Pearson down ASAP it’s difficult to think we’d attract a ‘bigger name’. Clubs coming down Sheffield United, West Brom will have new managers next year (unlikely to see Sam staying with Baggies). If Newcastle also go down then Pearson is an attractive option for all three, and from you’ve got to suspect from his perspective bigger salary for him and bigger budget than we can offer 

I listened live and enjoyed the episode.

Kudos to @headhunter for a positive mention of the women's team ?

No one expects all City fans to be excited about the WSL but got to give the women credit when they deserve it, especially ahead of the final.

Back to the men, it was a really enjoyable watch today. It wasn't perfect, let's not forget how error strewn our play was in the first half, and we rode our luck a couple of times, but we definitely deserved the win. Blackburn a tougher test!

Palmer, Semenyo and O'Dowda...a few months ago, who would have expected them to all score in the same game?!

I've started listening to it live rather than after a couple days, I found listening after a couple days quite difficult because it's an immediate reaction being listened to after my reaction is already set in.

Live seems much better as the shared experience seems to work better and I don't seem to mind disagreement so much. I seem to expect the facts to be on point after a couple days even knowing that it was recorded live straight after the game. 

Thanks guys. 

9 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I've only just uploaded it at 9.50 PM so would be interested to know where you heard it!!

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/a-daddy-cool-performance-from-kp45/ 

Apologies . I got completely mixed up . It was the 3 peeps in a podcast that I wanted to listened to ? 

very good podcast actually ?

as I’m sure yours is as well 

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

I've only just uploaded it at 9.50 PM so would be interested to know where you heard it!!

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/a-daddy-cool-performance-from-kp45/ 

I've just finished listening (22:10), so started at 21:00-ish. Point is, you can listen back to it as soon as you've gone off air.

EDIT: It's the unedited version I always hear, with the chat prior to the 10-second gap.

25 minutes ago, mozo said:

To be fair Dave, if you see BS3Talk, OSIB, 3 Peaps and FBC as four generations of City fans, you should technically be on there with Patch and Matt as their 3rd peap!

I am a bit younger than @headhunterand Ian.  Mark is a couple of years older than me too.  I’m like young Barry in Last of the Summer Wine. ???

Archived