IGNORED

If we want Pearson to stay...........

downendcity

Perhaps this is an option!

Rangers-supporting glamour model promises 'X-rated surprise' for Steven Gerrard

EXCLUSIVE Blonde bombshell Lana Wolf was among those supporters who took to the streets of Glasgow to celebrate the league title win, and she has offered incentives to make the manager Steven Gerrard stay

Rangers-mad glamour model Lana Wolf has promised Gers boss Steven Gerrard X-rated surprises to keep him at the club.

After the club clinched a first Scottish Premiership title in 10 years, some fans are fearful he will be prised away by his boyhood club Liverpool.

But blonde bombshell Lana, fresh from the raucous title celebrations, is doing her level best to ensure Gerrard stays in Glasgow and finishes the job.

She told Daily Star: "Steven Gerrard will get a lifetime subscription to my OnlyFans – as long as he's at Rangers.

"I would happily give Steven Gerrard a personal lap dance for all his hard work this season.

3 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Such an easy way to advertise your OnlyFans

You’re just an old cynic BU! 

You mean to say that she didn't really think that Gerrard would take her up on the offer if Liverpool come calling?

:) 

• Admin
2 hours ago, downendcity said:

Perhaps this is an option!

Rangers-supporting glamour model promises 'X-rated surprise' for Steven Gerrard

EXCLUSIVE Blonde bombshell Lana Wolf was among those supporters who took to the streets of Glasgow to celebrate the league title win, and she has offered incentives to make the manager Steven Gerrard stay

Rangers-mad glamour model Lana Wolf has promised Gers boss Steven Gerrard X-rated surprises to keep him at the club.

After the club clinched a first Scottish Premiership title in 10 years, some fans are fearful he will be prised away by his boyhood club Liverpool.

But blonde bombshell Lana, fresh from the raucous title celebrations, is doing her level best to ensure Gerrard stays in Glasgow and finishes the job.

She told Daily Star: "Steven Gerrard will get a lifetime subscription to my OnlyFans – as long as he's at Rangers.

"I would happily give Steven Gerrard a personal lap dance for all his hard work this season.

This has to be one of the most random ways to get a completely irrelevant story to City on OTIB

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

This has to be one of the most random ways to get a completely irrelevant story to City on OTIB

Thank you. :) 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Cue Nigel Pearson being caught having a private dance at a Bristol Lap Dancing club before the end of the season! :shocking:

Archived