IGNORED

Robins Low Performance Centre aka Ashton Gate!! [FBC Podcast]

headhunter

City never got going in the Ashton Gate sunshine as they stuttered to defeat against workmanlike Stoke City

This is the link to the live Podcast at 6.00 PM.

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=vxElqSKjf6G

That was our 7th successive home defeat and Nigel Pearson's rebuild is looking more and more like a poison chalice?

For me Massengo and Semenyo did OK, Kalas too I guess and Bentley had nothing to do bar pick the ball out of the net for the two goals. Quite honestly if none of the others didn't put on a City shirt again I wouldn't be that bothered.

Not the sort of display to encourage season ticket sales and whilst prices are, so say, frozen they have gone up for many as there is no early bird discount.

Join us at 6.00 for our all too regular moanathon!!!!

This is a recording of last night's Live Podcast:

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/ashton-gate-the-robins-low-performance-centre/

We go through the 90 minutes action and suggest that only Kalas, Bentley & Massengo from that starting line up are players we would welcome in a starting line up in August. That's quite bizarre when two of them form the core of one of the worst defenses in the Championship and the other a midfielder with no goals or assists in his almost 2 seasons at the club.

With murmurings on OTIB that Nige has perhaps lost his sparkle we banish such thoughts and say he should be offered the job within days so he can set about the task. Must be concerning that he himself said post match it will be "too late" to leave it to the summer - he seems to want it ..... do SL & MA want him?

42 minutes ago, headhunter said:

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/ashton-gate-the-robins-low-performance-centre/

We go through the 90 minutes action and suggest that only Kalas, Bentley & Massengo from that starting line up are players we would welcome in a starting line up in August. That's quite bizarre when two of them form the core of one of the worst defenses in the Championship and the other a midfielder with no goals or assists in his almost 2 seasons at the club.

With murmurings on OTIB that Nige has perhaps lost his sparkle we banish such thoughts and say he should be offered the job within days so he can set about the task. Must be concerning that he himself said post match it will be "too late" to leave it to the summer - he seems to want it ..... do SL & MA want him?

I look forward to giving it a listen as always @headhunter. I agree with you re-Kalas, Bentley & Massengo the only one I'd add to that is Palmer, been really impressed with his workrate last few weeks and with a full Pearson pre-season can see him having a huge season for us next season.

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

I hope that SL and MA do want him and tie him down fast ,he’s a man that has had to perform with a group of players inherited and most returning from injuries and probably not his choice but if not we have to start from scratch again and that could cost us next season bearing in mind the form of these PLAYERS and the woeful performances they’ve put in , so let’s get behind the CLUB and bring on next season with hopefully NEW investors 

1E0218EC-5B2C-40CC-8FBD-DDCD2EFCA23E.jpeg

Archived