IGNORED

garth ainsworth v nigel pearson who do you think would get the best out of you

big dosser

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I suspected as much and, as I am sure you are aware, you are not the only one on this forum: it is nothing about which you should feel embarrassed, I am sure you possess other qualities that would put me and others to shame.

I am probably one of the worst culprits for making sarcastic comments about posters' spelling and/or grammatical mistakes, but I believe I am able to distinguish between a genuine poster's typo or simple (amusing) mistake and posters such as you, who clearly struggle with spelling due to your reading/writing disorder.

Keep on posting - it is the subject matter that is important, not how you put your views in to print ?.  

many thanks 

1 hour ago, big dosser said:

no probs many thanks to be fair i have never let it bother me and its never got in the way,but over the years as a project manger i have help many young lads and girls that have worked for me try to overcome it and not feel embarrassed, I,i take it with a pinch of salt but sometime people think im being blunt when i write a email but the reason is im fu/ked over 5 letters :laugh:

by the way i just had 6 attempts at embarrassed and i still think its wrong bloody spell check

Yeah, phones don't help. Mine is way more dyslexic than you, I can assure you. ?

21 hours ago, big dosser said:

in my years of following city 4 managers i liked was terry cooper, joe Jordan, Gary Johnstone and cotts why because not only did i think they done a great job,but in one way or another they had charisma and a certain charm and respect with the fans and i always enjoyed listing to them.most of the other managers we have had in my years i find boring and predictable including Pearson

now garth ainsworth i think would suit us to a tee, the man has worked miracles with Wycombe on a pocket money budget, this season no matter who they have played they have give it go and are still fighting to the end trying to play attacking football, he is always positive and never chucks anyone under the bus which i really admire.

i know i am going to get shot down for this by quite a few but hay ho

but the question i ask to everyone who played or plays football which manager do you think would get the best out of you inspire you and give 100%for

You mention Gary Johnson. Don’t forget that it took Johnson a while to turn things around. He had a shocking start to his City career - while he won the first two, I think he then lost 10 of the next 11. So I would give Pearson more time personally. 

7 hours ago, big dosser said:

always find it funny when people moan about black lives matter and bulling but are quite happy to take the piss out of people who are dyslexic even though its water off a ducks back to me but may not be to others. Maybe one day down the gate you can give me a spelling lesson sir

Unlike Phil I didn't guess, so hope no offence caused by my post - I said I was joking and meant it.

I'm also not averse to making pedantic comments about spelling and grammar on here - although usually it's in response to a critical post with a spelling mistake in it!

I'm still intrigued how the capitals work - is that the spellchecker? I imagine it might interpret words like "city" or "cooper" as having meanings other than names, whereas Gary can only be a name. No idea really!

Dyslexia and spellcheckers or not you still manage to get the f word past the filter on here more successfully than me - very impressed!

Apologies again.

34 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Unlike Phil I didn't guess, so hope no offence caused by my post - I said I was joking and meant it.

I'm also not averse to making pedantic comments about spelling and grammar on here - although usually it's in response to a critical post with a spelling mistake in it!

I'm still intrigued how the capitals work - is that the spellchecker? I imagine it might interpret words like "city" or "cooper" as having meanings other than names, whereas Gary can only be a name. No idea really!

Dyslexia and spellcheckers or not you still manage to get the f word past the filter on here more successfully than me - very impressed!

Apologies again.

many thanks

Archived