IGNORED

It's the wife's birthday this Saturday (matchday)

Curr Avon

10 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Live dangerously, give her your credit card and point her in the direction of Broadmead. 

Hey, I'm already a nervous wreck from watching City this season............................please don't tip me over the edge!

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

I've been thinking long and hard about this.

Do I put myself through hours of agony, followed by detailed analysis and constantly replayed mistakes, or watch the Millwall match on Robins TV?

So you are not on the post match blog?

2 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Do I put myself through hours of agony, followed by detailed analysis and constantly replayed mistakes, or watch the Millwall match on Robins TV?

I take it you'll be getting her the medal she so richly deserves Mark ?

It's a tough one , don't think you'll miss much if you gave the football a swerve. Alternatively , give her vouchers to spend at Cribb's, where obviously , you would only be getting in her way as she chooses how to spend them ?

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Is there no romance in you lot.

Give her a good sorting out before she cooks breakfast and give her some flowers. Always good to remove the RIP messages first if you've pinched them from the cemetery. 

Sounds like you may be talking from experience there Tone ? ?

Here’s the plan - prepare her a lovely breakfast of her choice, then tell her how much you were lost before you met her and that you love her.........

Watch Robins TV for a couple of hours and treat her( and yourself) to lovely meal in a posh restaurant but book up now.............:cool2:

3 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Which will give you most box entries?

Archived