IGNORED

FBC Live Podcast @ 6.00 PM - another disgraceful showing

headhunter

Tommy Conway's goal and a mazy run from Scott at the end were the only bright spots in a performance against Millwall that saw City outfought in every area of the field as they fell to a 4-1 defeat. 

We've lost 24 games - that is usually a guarantee for relegation? 39 points from the last 41 games - ffs!!!

Join us at 6.00 PM as we dissect the action and talk about the off field events this week and what might happen in the near future:

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=XKnpouaNu5K

Last time in a City shirt for Rowe & Hunt?

Kalas - weak link? Baker - worth a contract?

Simpson & Downing - surely they are part of the problem?

What’s left to say?

This has been coming for 2 or 3 seasons.

I can fully accept Nigel might not save the day but this boat was scuppered by Ashton and Lansdown sadly.

Also, pound for pound this is the worst City team I’ve seen since I started watching in 1987.

ive seem worse players, but they were simply that, worse, not bottlers like this shower.

5 hours ago, headhunter said:

Tommy Conway's goal and a mazy run from Scott at the end were the only bright spots in a performance against Millwall that saw City outfought in every area of the field as they fell to a 4-1 defeat. 

We've lost 24 games - that is usually a guarantee for relegation? 39 points from the last 41 games - ffs!!!

Join us at 6.00 PM as we dissect the action and talk about the off field events this week and what might happen in the near future:

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=XKnpouaNu5K

Last time in a City shirt for Rowe & Hunt?

Kalas - weak link? Baker - worth a contract?

Simpson & Downing - surely they are part of the problem?

Any chance of a link to listen i missed it unfortunately only heard ian on Radio Bristol .

Archived