IGNORED

JET Back at The Gate

Bristol Rob

2 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Sadly to me, Jake Wood was a dancer on Strictly!

There's probably more drama on Strictly than on Eastenders.

I'd like to see JET on Strictly.  He'd do a brilliant tango for 45 seconds then just walk about for the next 2 minutes. 

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I like to think all of Russell Osmans team talks at Ashton were cajoling Marvin Harriott and Colin Loss “come on lads, we can win this”, while Rodney McAree escaped through the Bath.

On Escape To Victory, I’m torn between two favourite stories. The first is that John Wark didn’t know he’d been dubbed until he sat in the cinema, apparently he was just too Scottish.

However, the second and better is that Stallone overfancied himself as a footballer, so challenged Pele - yes, Pele - to try and beat him from the spot, believing that he was a better keeper than Pele was goal scorer.

Pele took five penalties. Stallone got near to one and dislocated his finger.

Shame JET is returning as a manager. Unless of course managers are 'allowed' to take penalties. 

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I like to think all of Russell Osmans team talks at Ashton were cajoling Marvin Harriott and Colin Loss “come on lads, we can win this”, while Rodney McAree escaped through the Bath.

On Escape To Victory, I’m torn between two favourite stories. The first is that John Wark didn’t know he’d been dubbed until he sat in the cinema, apparently he was just too Scottish.

However, the second and better is that Stallone overfancied himself as a footballer, so challenged Pele - yes, Pele - to try and beat him from the spot, believing that he was a better keeper than Pele was goal scorer.

Pele took five penalties. Stallone got near to one and dislocated his finger.

Shame JET is returning as a manager. Unless of course managers are 'allowed' to take penalties. 

24 minutes ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

The same bunch of celebrities are also playing at weston FC on July 4th, a match dedicated to the memory of my partners son, Liam Shepherd, who sadly passed away, unexpectedly in his sleep aged 11, in March ?

Screenshot_20210509_123554_com.twitter.android.jpg

That's a terribly sad thing to read BHCM. My sincerest condolences.

Your post is a reminder that these celebs and veteran pros aren't just doing this for a laugh or to get publicity for themselves, but to help charities.

That is worth our support. 

Archived