IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

Just now, cityexile said:

Felt very ‘England’ the second half by Belgium. Saw it out, but really only just. Expected them to control the ball a little better. Lots of quality, tense in the last ten but not really a classic.

they looked knackered

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Felt very ‘England’ the second half by Belgium. Saw it out, but really only just. Expected them to control the ball a little better. Lots of quality, tense in the last ten but not really a classic.

I’d rather play Belgium than Portugal 

De Ligt talking about his sending off and how he feels responsible for Netherlands going out.
I hope he doesn’t get the Beckham treatment, unfair on anyone, especially younger player. 
But at the same time, don’t make it worse: he claims that it was a push that made him handle the ball. Just look at the video before saying something like that lad; whatever pushing and shoving was going on, that wasn’t the reason you moved your hand to scoop the ball away. 

11 minutes ago, italian dave said:

De Ligt talking about his sending off and how he feels responsible for Netherlands going out.
I hope he doesn’t get the Beckham treatment, unfair on anyone, especially younger player. 
But at the same time, don’t make it worse: he claims that it was a push that made him handle the ball. Just look at the video before saying something like that lad; whatever pushing and shoving was going on, that wasn’t the reason you moved your hand to scoop the ball away. 

It might be seen as changing the game but the Netherlands didn’t look on it from the beginning, and didn’t exactly react to it either. 

14 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

England have exceeded my expectations.

I didn't expect them to get any further than the last 16 and now, we're already in the last 13....bravo England !

Lasted longer than Wales and Portugal at least.

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Wonder if playing all their games at Wembley helped that?  

Not much, not with the "booed 'em before kick off, booed 'em at half-time and for good measure booed 'em off at full-time" shite Wembley crowd v Scotland. We'd be better off in an empty Wembley, or playing at Villa Park or Elland Road.

3 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Not much, not with the "booed 'em before kick off, booed 'em at half-time and for good measure booed 'em off at full-time" shite Wembley crowd v Scotland. We'd be better off in an empty Wembley, or playing at Villa Park or Elland Road.

Fair point, well made.  ?

Archived