IGNORED

Some people can't wait to get to the Gate.

1960maaan

3 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

One of my favourite football photos. Sorry Torquay fans...

3EAF7BB8-10D9-420A-B200-39D0DB24C3F8.jpeg.73ae6bfb46aca739009c12907cbaaced.jpeg

Is that from Twerton when they lost to Bath City? They were a right bunch of knobs that day, hitting out at anybody after the game..hope Hartlepool stuff em !

5 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Is that from Twerton when they lost to Bath City? They were a right bunch of knobs that day, hitting out at anybody after the game..hope Hartlepool stuff em !

I can’t remember what game but it was quite a few years ago. 

5 hours ago, CiderJar said:

It seems the South Stand is closed because of all the stabbings going on underneath it. Torquay have Lansdown and half the Atyeo and the monkey hangers have the other half of the Atyeo and the Dolman. I think they will both sell the 3,100 allocation in fairness and I think there will be around 1,500 of the Hartlepool contingent dressed as smurfs or some-such.

image.thumb.png.85a27667814157fd6e638185d101be7d.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=hartlepool+away+fancy+dress&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB943GB943&sxsrf=ALeKk02R2_bqJIzBh-0XIRZtRCr5DWgPeg:1623854125070&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjqqqqCsJzxAhXpgv0HHUoGBSIQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=2283&bih=1221

This is fantastic. Why do people from all over the country / world support teams like Man Utd when they could go to away matches with the mighty monkey hangers? 

7 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

This is fantastic. Why do people from all over the country / world support teams like Man Utd when they could go to away matches with the mighty monkey hangers? 

Perhaps they can't afford the Smurf outfit?

Archived