IGNORED

Sky games

Mattredrobin

36 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Sky are listing the midweek games as being available on the red button, Info on their website. But as the Reading away game is on the Wednesday - 48 hours before the Swansea TV game on the Friday - I am assuming the Wednesday game will be rescheduled and therefore will not be on the red button for the rearranged fixture even though it's certain to be another midweek date 

Is that correct? Anyone know?

Been moved to Tuesday 17th Aug

14 hours ago, phantom said:

Opinion on basis that after July 19th majority of restrictions are ending 

I was talking earlier in the week saying there's been no indication anywhere about away support being allowed back this season 

Away fans will probably come down to local authority decisions. And let's face it we are hated everywhere we go!!!

Probably be a 500 cap or something similar. I can't see football fans being able to move freely around the country as early as August.

10 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Not all midweek matches are RB. If a weekend game was re-arranged for a midweek fixture because of a postponement etc, that will not become RB. 

I think there is also an agreement for maximum number of RB games per team, 8 rings a bell.

Yeah that's right.

All games originally scheduled for a midweek will be shown, any rearranged games depend on the home club making it available and I think there is a limit on how many of those can be shown for each club.

19 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hi mate, I’m not sure I can answer your questions about Sky games on TV, but I just wanted to say that, given your domestic situation, I hope you and your lad have loads of brill days out following our club ... best wishes to you 

Thats really nice thanks, took a gamble with it tbh but i dont think its to bad a price for u12 season ticket, his 1st game was huddersfield we beat them 5-2 and he has never forgot it, everytime we drive past the ground he starts signing the songs ( not rude ones ). So im hoping we start well and i can keep him interested, my 1st game was when i was 4 and my dad said he'd never take me again ? been going with him ever since im 35 now. 

Archived