IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

The Swansea fans had not moved at all by the time I’d descended to the concourse so they never left the same time as we did 

I think it would be fair to say you are the only person in the entire crowd that thinks that, some MAY have chosen to remain in the Ateo after the final whistle but the majority were swarming all over the roads and park by the time I left a few minutes after the game finished, as I said to you in my earlier post stop digging because at this rate you'll be enjoying a fosters on Bondi beach by midday.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pillred said:

I think it would be fair to say you are the only person in the entire crowd that thinks that, some MAY have chosen to remain in the Ateo after the final whistle but the majority were swarming all over the roads and park by the time I left a few minutes after the game finished, 

That was completely irresponsible of the police to allow them to leave in that fashion given the history between the clubs. It’s almost unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Wait a minute, you said it never happened?

Jeez………….:facepalm:

I never saw any Swansea fans leaving at the same time as I did - others have reported that there was trouble in the Ashton Rd/Greville Smyth park post match but my route to the car doesn’t go that way. I walk along the Winterstoke Rd.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Jeez………….:facepalm:

I never saw any Swansea fans leaving at the same time as I did - others have reported that there was trouble in the Ashton Rd/Greville Smyth park post match but my route to the car doesn’t go that way. I walk along the Winterstoke Rd.

You said the Police were irresponsible for allowing them to leave, yet earlier you insisted Swansea fans are never released at the same time as home fans.

You just make things up as you go along.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Soooo….why do they rarely fill the small ground they’ve already got then? ?‍♂️

Deluded clowns, they deserve every bit of mocking they receive.

Listen to this sad Sag

Obviously being a derby fan you wouldn’t know much about our away support and how we do have a big following and yep home ground not as big as yours but if we had stadium like your think you find we would fill it and 3100 fans at yours made your ground look full even more
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Collective idiocy, how else do you explain the continued attendicitis amongst their fanbase, I don't know of any other club that obsesses over it as much its bizarre behaviour 

Not the first Gashead to think they’d get 30k ?

Idiots

8AAB512C-18D9-4327-B149-49CB4BE33D1B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

So, if 75% of football fans in Bristol (being kind to them here, it`s probably more than that) support us and we don`t sell out 25k every week how would they sell out 30k? Obviously thousands of City fans would go over to them because they had a shiny new stadium as, as we all know, football fans are notorious for changing their allegiance at the drop of a hat.

#gaslogic at it`s finest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

You may have enjoyed being around Southey Park yesterday morning . Our double decker coach left there at 9, Just under an hour later , we had travelled around 100 yards the coach got jammed in a side street. A couple of us did think may be a sign of a bad day ahead!

It seems the day did get worse for some Rovers fans when they bumped into Swindon ?

Just now, CiderJar said:

Apart from four goals conceded they were the better team, which is a relief because for a moment there I thought they weren't coming for us.

image.thumb.png.e504dfb0216099cd04694adc366bdb3b.png

If you ever come across a Gashead who gets rather angry when you refer to their supporters as being ‘totally deluded’ then just show them this post.

It’s what they do……

7 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

If you ever come across a Gashead who gets rather angry when you refer to their supporters as being ‘totally deluded’ then just show them this post.

It’s what they do……

Mate that’s nothing.

We haven’t seen this nugget for at least 10 pages….on a par with ‘Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal’ you know.

4DC8EBD3-559F-45CB-891B-0BA7AB9B9214.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10