IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

54 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

In the NFL, games are often moved in to the primetime TV slots with as little as 12 days notice.

Do they still have the rule about not showing the games on local channels if the stadium isn't sold out? I would imagine that's pointless these days with so many ways around that policy.

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

I see he’s blamed one of the subs for them drawing, for not passing on the message he was supposedly told to when he came on. That’s a newbie

Sub probably thought it was a load of old shit that he was on about to be fair, so didn't bother 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

I see he’s blamed one of the subs for them drawing, for not passing on the message he was supposedly told to when he came on. That’s a newbie

On this occasion, I think Barton blame is fair enough. Apparently the message he gave to the sub was “Tell them not to let ‘kin Bolton equalise”.  Was a simple request. If only he’d passed it on … :laugh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

3 hours ago, In the Net said:

So they are. 

Bristol City v Millwall Violence

Pot/Kettle? ?

Pot/kettle?

Indeed, I think you'll find that was @Lanterne Rouge's whole point wasn't it, given that so many of the so-called 'Family Club' have spent the past 30-odd years claiming City are 'all hooligans', while denying their own equally nasty thug element. We've never denied ours.

You know some of yours will even try somehow to blame the Cheltenham incident on 'kin shitheads, don't you? 

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Anyone fancy standing out in the cold on Saturday night…

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2022/december/support-england-at-the-mem-this-saturday/

Tinpot. 

It's free though if you've been to the game beforehand.

That's a nice gesture and if enough stay on there will be a decent atmosphere.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It's free though if you've been to the game beforehand.

That's a nice gesture and if enough stay on there will be a decent atmosphere.

Agreed, it's actually something that they're doing that they can't be knocked for really. If enough people stay you get the atmosphere, extra revenue (from selling out of date crisps), and the chance to watch it with your mates.

It's actually a very good idea

• Like 1

5 hours ago, glynriley said:

Anyone fancy standing out in the cold on Saturday night…

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2022/december/support-england-at-the-mem-this-saturday/

Tinpot. 

Is Lansdown supplying the screen for this one?!

Let's hope it's delivered in time!!!

Edited by GlastonburyRed

16 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Pot/kettle?

Indeed, I think you'll find that was @Lanterne Rouge's whole point wasn't it, given that so many of the so-called 'Family Club' have spent the past 30-odd years claiming City are 'all hooligans', while denying their own equally nasty thug element. We've never denied ours.

You know some of yours will even try somehow to blame the Cheltenham incident on 'kin shitheads, don't you? 

You must be worn out, carrying that chip on your shoulder all the time.  Churning out the same old dirge.

Nobody who has attended football regularly over the years would deny that "their club", whoever that may be, has a nasty element amongst the support. 

• Like 2