IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

It’s that time of year again…

Their ‘all-weather’ winter attraction is open… (literally)

859BA506-EC7D-44FB-9340-54DD0E909861.png

There's a couple of white plastic chairs inside.

They are also playing Gary Glitter's "Rock 'n' Roll Christmas" on loop.

Kids get a blue and white quarter painted lump of coal to take home.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Honestly would be so embarrassed to have a manager who constantly takes to twitter for menial shite 

1 hour ago, bearded_red said:

The bloke is such an insufferable bellend.

And you just know the bloke from The Post will uncritically report his every word.

I seriously dislike Holloway but this bloke is just on a different level, an obnoxious narcissist who uses his wealth to avoid natural justice.

How can someone who has managed Fleetwood & Rovers seriously think his view here carries any weight at all?

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Honestly would be so embarrassed to have a manager who constantly takes to twitter for menial shite 

He’s such a massive shitehouse.  Southgate has achieved things that beater can only dream of, both playing and coaching wise, yet he pretends that he has some authority on the subject. Bellend.    

• Like 1

There are plenty of people about who think Southgate should go, so I don't think it's a particularly controversial opinion. Personally I think you need your head read if you agree with it though :)

Also, as someone else said, you'd have to ask him why he didn't resign after getting us relegated. 

He still has us playing great football though :)

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

There’s a woman Santa (?) wearing RED, and the reindeers are kitted out in RED ! ?

Sheed’eds ! Sheed’eds !!

42 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

There are plenty of people about who think Southgate should go, so I don't think it's a particularly controversial opinion. Personally I think you need your head read if you agree with it though :)

Also, as someone else said, you'd have to ask him why he didn't resign after getting us relegated. 

It`s a manager calling for another manager to go which is bad form. It won`t do him any good among his peers.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, BS3City said:

Is that what happened to East End Shed Man’s shed after the south stand went up blocking his view?

After all…….these things take time!

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Here they come now bang on schedule to defend their messiah. It's like some sort of mass hysteria with you lot, but hey, all his sins are forgiven because 'he has us playing great football'. Have a day off. 

• Like 6
  • Robin 1