IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

There are plenty of people about who think Southgate should go, so I don't think it's a particularly controversial opinion. Personally I think you need your head read if you agree with it though :)

Also, as someone else said, you'd have to ask him why he didn't resign after getting us relegated. 

He still has us playing great football though :)

If that’s great football, you’re paying far too much to watch it.

20 hours ago, petehinton said:

Honestly would be so embarrassed to have a manager who constantly takes to twitter for menial shite 

'..should have won.' just goes to show what a deluded thug he is.

However, to those who live in glass houses - the post match, losing quote of the season to date is:

"I can't be too displeased with the performance, on the data - percentile wise, it was a win, although it wasn't."

I'm sure we all recognise the source of that moronic guff 

Edited by BTRFTG

On 12/12/2022 at 21:30, dilligaf said:

Here they come now bang on schedule to defend their messiah. It's like some sort of mass hysteria with you lot, but hey, all his sins are forgiven because 'he has us playing great football'. Have a day off. 

Is it ****, I was just giving my opinion and I was disagreeing with Barton's! Have a week off.

On 12/12/2022 at 18:14, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s a manager calling for another manager to go which is bad form. It won`t do him any good among his peers.

I agree.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 11/12/2022 at 09:00, 1960maaan said:

So what everyone is saying is ..............

943404997_Screenshot2022-12-11at08_50_42.png.cfc51aa7ffa681d7ae72ae14977103a5.png

"Still" implies that there was a brief interlude somewhat resembling normality. I can assure you that moment in time never happened. After all of their tinpottidness they are consistently 5hit.

15 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

'..should have won.' just goes to show what a deluded thug he is.

However, to those who live in glass houses - the post match, losing quote of the season to date is:

"I can't be too displeased with the performance, on the data - percentile wise, it was a win, although it wasn't."

I'm sure we all recognise the source of that moronic guff 

Don’t forget this one…

Bristol Rovers boss Joey Barton 'should consider future' after holocaust analogy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-59037474 

12 hours ago, In the Net said:

Love to see it now that they've ruined this competition. 

Whilst I don’t doubt your sincerity that didn’t stop the Mem being full for the semi final against Sunderland a few years ago and won’t stop tens of thousands wanting tickets if you get to the Final this season.

All the U21 teams being knocked out doesn’t change a thing.