IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 hours ago, In the Net said:

As of yesterday, I am cancer free - so you can take the kid gloves off and get back to abusing me! ?

Thank you to everybody for your kind words of support, very much appreciated, I can assure you. 

so so pleased to hear your news as i am when anybody says those magical words. well done Netty,  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, In the Net said:

As of yesterday, I am cancer free - so you can take the kid gloves off and get back to abusing me! ?

Thank you to everybody for your kind words of support, very much appreciated, I can assure you. 

What wonderful news Netty.....................

And the news that you're big C free is pretty good as well !

?:clap:

22 hours ago, In the Net said:

Approaching 4 years for me and nowadays I've never felt better. Seemed to take it out of me for the six months after the (in my case) op, but now I'm back to the gym, long dog walks, wood-sawing routine. 

So, take it steady, but don't be surprised if you bounce back stronger.  ?

• Like 10
  • Robin 2

After Sam Nombe and Archie Collins had fired the Grecians into a half-time lead, Barton changed tact - both in terms of personnel and shirts - as three changes were made the black away shirts, worn to mark Shelter’s No Home Kit campaign, were swapped out for blue and white quarters and a different team emerged after the break.

39 minutes ago, NickNick58 said:

After Sam Nombe and Archie Collins had fired the Grecians into a half-time lead, Barton changed tact - both in terms of personnel and shirts - as three changes were made the black away shirts, worn to mark Shelter’s No Home Kit campaign, were swapped out for blue and white quarters and a different team emerged after the break.

Who were the different team?

48 minutes ago, Rebounder said:

Imagine being a football fan and not going mental at a last minute winner. 

The Few are like that mate who everyone has that thinks the whole world revolves around them. Obviously had Mr Nombe nodded the ball over the Accrington Stanley keeper who had gone walkabout for a 4-3 win it would have been no more than a polite pat on the back and perhaps a handshake. But no this was at the Theatre of Tents against a top club in world football and a giant killing of epic proportions so clearly it meant far more….

• Haha 2