IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Half of it was returned for a refund 

Unfortunately the bloke with the white transit van could only give a hand written receipt,written on the back of a fag packet,so no refund.They were going to complain to the BBC’s Watchdog program,until someone pointed out that buying from the back of a transit van probably wasn’t the best idea.

6 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

What is this lie? When was this? This is absolutely not true.

You clearly have very little understanding of the finances of Championship teams. This is understandable given your club has never been subject to the FFP rules that we abide by, and that your club is so small that you only file accounts for a small company with Companies House.

I think his time on this forum should be up. Unlike the others on here, he's getting a bit cocky and reverting to type, bit of an asshole ,if you ask me !

• Like 8
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I think his time on this forum should be up. Unlike the others on here, he's getting a bit cocky and reverting to type, bit of an asshole ,if you ask me !

He’s a know nothing numpty,perhaps he’s run out of the tablets the doctor told him to take.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

It's good when we get reasonable Gas fans come and post in this thread. Just a shame he was so, so far from "reasonable".

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I vote to keep Ashton Hero on here.I think he is great fun.Nettie and Miah are always interesting with their take on things but Ashton Hero is entertaining in his way too.

His profile name would need changing though.

There was an asshead on here before, think he used "Bodin" as his username ?  Mods / Admin renamed him Boring Sag, because he was.

Can I suggest "Deluded Sag" or "Away with the fairies Sag" for this latest arrival ?

"Ashton Hero" is NOT appropriate !!

Edited by The Gasbuster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

His profile name would need changing though.

There was an asshead on here before, think he used "Bodin" as his username ?  Mods / Admin renamed him Boring Sag, because he was.

Can I suggest "Deluded Sag" or "Away with the fairies Sag" for this latest arrival ?

"Ashton Hero" is NOT appropriate !!

Sadly @The Gasbusterit is down to @Ashton Hero to want to change - though I also thought the name was a piss take of Mark Ashton

Though if they want to change their name to something else it can be sorted for them 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, In the Net said:

What's the point of using an old photograph when trying make a comparison, at least compare it to the current room if you're going to make a point.

Exactly! At least show the correct marquee!

15 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

What a great memory…..when they were celebrating at Wycombe avoiding relegation to the Conference.
Only to get relegated to the conference in their next game at home by a team wearing their away kit.

C3A53DC2-F921-459D-BD2E-B5D3F8EE0112.jpeg

“And now you’re gonna believe us, and now you’re gonna believe us…..”…..erm….no we’re not. ? 

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I wonder if it`s sunk in with our new blue poster that he has been allowed on here for about a million times longer than any of us would be over on slagchat.

We (and he) should also remember that he is here solely for our entertainment and for no other reason.

We take the piss out of him, not the other way around.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

That huge turn out by the fans is almost as impressive as the hoardes that lined the streets for their open top bus parade.Have'nt got the picture so if someone could oblige I am sure we would all enjoy a reminder of the passion on display that day.

16 minutes ago, Slacker said:

That huge turn out by the fans is almost as impressive as the hoardes that lined the streets for their open top bus parade.Have'nt got the picture so if someone could oblige I am sure we would all enjoy a reminder of the passion on display that day.

Take your pick ?

0FF4DDFE-4E61-4284-AD17-BFCB1957197F.jpeg

0F637B5F-EB95-4D39-A037-4C54E49725DB.jpeg

• Like 1