IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Deluded Sag said:

Just out of very vague interest, when was the last time C*ty were mentioned favourably in the Times or any other national newspaper? 

Nice little article on our Alex Scott (you may have heard of him, he`s 19 and worth more than all your players, the tip you play on and Wally`s watch combined) in the Times yesterday.

I`m sure if you can steal a copy from somewhere you can get someone to read it to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

12 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

Rovers were actually regarded very well by the local community in Twerton, who were sorry to see them leave. I've always seen Barf as Rovers territory for this reason. 

Rovers were equally sorry to leave, as Twerton was the scene of numerous famous victories over ci*y, including the glorious 3-0 victory that confirmed us as champions of what is now L1. However, the 4-0 hammering will always have a special place in my heart. 

I was from the Weston area of Bath and know a good many Bath City fans who resented the fact that Rovers pitched up at Twerton Park. Similarly I know of a number of "Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U" fans who temporarily watched the Gas and seem remarkably absent from The Mem

2 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

Just out of very vague interest, when was the last time C*ty were mentioned favourably in the Times or any other national newspaper? 

Hahahaha what?!? ?

It doesn’t count when it’s your owner and manager saying those favourable things you thick grifter! ?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, WessexPest said:

The last time you won at our place! I had hair then, that’s how long ago that was. 

Beadle, whatever became of him…oh yes, he came back to haunt the Rent Boys in a City shirt. Once again, a defeat that essentially cost you your place in the division.

Isn’t it a damn shame your beloved strikers keep defecting to us and making you howl and whine like the little b1tches you are?

We did give you Steve “Flapper” Phillips and Fanny Holes in return though. They were great. ?

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Fanny Holes, indeed !

12 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I was from the Weston area of Bath and know a good many Bath City fans who resented the fact that Rovers pitched up at Twerton Park. Similarly I know of a number of "Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U" fans who temporarily watched the Gas and seem remarkably absent from The Mem

I use to go around with a few city fans from twerton area they were top blokes also watch bath play some league sides in the cup there in 70s early 80s 

13 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

Rovers were actually regarded very well by the local community in Twerton, who were sorry to see them leave. I've always seen Barf as Rovers territory for this reason. 

Rovers were equally sorry to leave, as Twerton was the scene of numerous famous victories over ci*y, including the glorious 3-0 victory that confirmed us as champions of what is now L1. However, the 4-0 hammering will always have a special place in my heart. 

Course you were, just like you’re loved by clubs and supporters all over the country …… in your own heads!

If you were so popular with the people in Bath, it isn’t far away, so why haven’t they followed you over to the Minimal??

13 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Very true, Bath is hardly a hotbed of Gas, I get the train over to most games and a fair few City get on at Bath. The Gas that I do know rarely go to games.

13 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

You are a ****. You have the audacity to come on this forum and spout your shit, knowing full well how much we are open and honest enough to allow it. Well I've had enough now. I'm not advocating banning you for one minute (cos that's exactly what you are after, so you can go back to your chums and boast). But you need to realise that now is the time to **** off you sad vile dirty gas *** loser. Go and **** your dog off, or interfere with your mum or sister. Do whatever you like, but don't do it here anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Long ago I made this post regarding their alleged attendance at the playoff final for finishing non-league as runners up below Barnet

Using some local news sources and ticket sales up until a week before the match (and then extrapolating) you get to a figure closer to 32-33k

6 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Sweetheart...its only a game which, relatively speaking, neither Bristol club are particularly good at. For example, when I speak to people from outside Bristol, they still think of it as a rugby city. 

There are much more important things happening in the world that are much more deserving of your anger - now run along and educate yourself about them. 

**** !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Sweetheart...its only a game which, relatively speaking, neither Bristol club are particularly good at. For example, when I speak to people from outside Bristol, they still think of it as a rugby city. 

There are much more important things happening in the world that are much more deserving of your anger - now run along and educate yourself about them. 

No, they just haven’t heard much about your tinpot shithole of a club (articles about wife beaters excluded of course). There’s a difference.   

20 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

For example, when I speak to people from outside Bristol, they still think of it as a rugby city. 

Hang on a minute, how can they say that when we are told that Boca Juniors play in Bristol?

I suggest they were just being polite and didn't want to hurt your feelings, very thoughtful of them.

25 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

You really are a a sad deluded obsessed bitter & twisted *** . I’d love to know who you are . Wouldn’t be so brave face to face would you. I’m sure there’s a way  to find you . 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

28 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

I refer you to my previous post you *****...

Just now, Deluded Sag said:

Would you disagree with any of what I've said? Or do you really think that Bristol City being mildly less cr*p than Rovers is more important than what is happening in the Ukraine? 

Your comments on here solely aimed at winding people up have nothing to do with the situation in Ukraine.

Feeble attempt to detract from the stupidity you have freely displayed...