IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, alexukhc said:

You know I thought that too

An ex non-league goalkeeper mate of mine is a mate of his…..and obviously they talk about old times.  I’m suddenly hearing some of these comments for a second time.

Steve must be trying to justify his existence and position ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, glynriley said:

Or a bit of porridge. The family club strikes again...

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/bristol-rovers-fan-jailed-handed-7200775

And there goes another thing they always bring up, even overlooking their Braintree episode.

Last month a 16-year-old boy was handed a fixed-period ban after admitting assaulting a Scunthorpe player during a pitch invasion in Rovers’ 7-0 victory which sealed promotion into League One. 

Bristol Live understands a FA investigation into events on May 7, which saw the game suspended for 15 minutes by referee Charles Breakspear after Elliot Anderson’s goal sparked a pitch invasion, is yet to be concluded, more than a month after the game took place.

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Has this been mentioned as yet?

At their AGM a person who wasn't there has reported that a person who shall not be named was asked to leave by a named director who isn't really a director.

s-l400.jpg

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/20655/trouble-agm?page=1

This is a staggering thread. I don’t understand much of the internal gaschat  or 15ers politics referenced but it contains a very serious inference regarding their owner which certainly should not be re-stated on here.

It’s no wonder that @Deluded Sagspends his time trolling on OTIB because gaschat is truly toxic. I feel dirty having spent 30 minutes reading it. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

This is a staggering thread. I don’t understand much of the internal gaschat  or 15ers politics referenced but it contains a very serious inference regarding their owner which certainly should not be re-stated on here.

It’s no wonder that @Deluded Sagspends his time trolling on OTIB because gaschat is truly toxic. I feel dirty having spent 30 minutes reading it. 

Apparently they got another forum and it’s worse than there’s. Special indeed 

13 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

It didn't take long for someone to infer that regular, long term poster Swiss Gas might be a shithead. The paranoia on there is incredible. 

I have to say though that the way they describe his posts makes him sound like @bert tann.... :whistle:

13 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I see Henbury Gas is still posting rubbish!

15 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

All very petty in-fighting.

Reminds me of "you have no authority here Jackie Weaver"

On 23/01/2023 at 13:30, Deluded Sag said:

Well I can speak equally confidently about PL football, if you would like. Just as you can, although presumably with less insight and perspective. 

Come on darling don't hide away, like most of your fanbase I guess its easier to ignore facts and live in a dream world. 

Is it an inbuilt saggy trait to not admit when you are wrong? Or does that go against the agenda? 

1 hour ago, Deluded Sag said:

I can't speak for Stewart

But you can speak for Johnson ?

1 hour ago, Deluded Sag said:

Playing Bas Savage ahead of him was actually a calculated insult on the part of Johnson. 

I'll look forward to GJ's biography where he explains this deliberate slight.
His dropping out of the team might have more to do with him scoring once in his last 18 games. From memory most people I knew wanted him to do well, but obviously you know better.

After he left us he played 4 times for PNE before moving on. Got about  1 in 7 after his permanent move to Yeovil and 1 in 9 at Exeter, hardly pulling up trees. I , for one was happy he was doing well in, by then, a Division lower than us. 

On 23/01/2023 at 13:25, Deluded Sag said:

And Stewart actually helped get Yeovil promoted from D1, which was the league you were in when Johnson sidelined him and told him he was no longer good enough. 

Stewart was always in a different class to 'bounce around the ground' Johnson. 

2 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

On reflection, it appears I got Yeovil mixed up with Exeter....easy mistake to make.

Again, I hate to make you look stupid but…

- Exeter have never been promoted from league one, and in fact are currently at the highest level in their history

- Stewart never helped Exeter to promotion and joined after they went up from League Two.

Mate. Everything you try and put which can be factually checked is disproven. Is it therefore any wonder that your opinions which aren’t based on facts are so widely derided.

• Flames 1
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, Deluded Sag said:

Allow me to clarify for you. Let's try again. 

Johnson got rid of Stewart because he did not believe he could play at L1 and replaced him with Bas Savage, who became a cult hero for your fans, mainly because he was so sh*te. 

Stewart then played for both Yeovil and Exeter at L1 level to a high standard. I'm going to guess that he scored more goals than Bas Savage in either period. 

I'm an idiot.

Any objections to this? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Allow me to try and wriggle out of the lies I have told.

Johnson got rid of Stewart because that is what I want to believe and I’m a lying ***.

Stewart then played for both Yeovil and Exeter at L1 level. I'm going make some more shit up as soon as I think of it.

Any objections to this? 

I’ve made some corrections for you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Johnson got rid of Stewart because he did not believe he could play at L1 and replaced him with Bas Savage, who became a cult hero for your fans, mainly because he was so sh*te. 

Stewart then played for both Yeovil and Exeter at L1 level to a high standard. I'm going to guess that he scored more goals than Bas Savage in either period. 

Any objections to this? 

I don't know how i’m going to be able to sleep tonight 

9 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Any objections to this? 

You seem to be absolutely fascinated with this small period in our history.

2 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

I’m not sure about Phillips though - his dislike of both Johnson and your club seemed visceral. 

Couldn’t give a shit, we were better without him.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Any objections to this? 

You clearly are absolutely ‘ing clueless.  What planet are you on.  Thick ****

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Allow me to clarify for you......

I did warn you a few days ago that you were up against some very well informed people on OTIB and you wouldn't win any arguments on here......I wouldn't try to and I am a City fan!

You should have quit while you were....well, behind, rather than way, way behind.

• Flames 2

34 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

As we have seen on repeated occasions, Johnson is more than capable of speaking for himself. 

Both Phillips and Stewart spoke publicly about falling out with Johnson. One of the reasons that Johnson took against Stewart was because the former Rovers tailsman stood up for Phillips. 

This is still more prolific than Bas Savage. In your promotion season from L1 you also had a non-scoring striker (Smith?).  Even in the twilight of his career (and the season, he had helped Sunderland achieve promotion from the championship), Stewart was immeasurably better than both. 

Stewart  wasn't playing as an out-and-out striker at both clubs. More of a deep-lying role. He was very influential for both clubs - speak to fans of both clubs and they will tell you this. 

You do claim to know a lot about our club.

2 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Both Stewart and Phillips have clearly stated the reason why they left the club - in order to gain similar level of insight, you simply need to read the Evening Post, follow social media and browse through the forums. 

so what who care's 

7 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Both Stewart and Phillips have clearly stated the reason why they left the club - in order to gain similar level of insight, you simply need to read the Evening Post, follow social media and browse through the forums. 

Love it. Your sources of proof are the ever reliable local rag, the upstanding community of Twitter and Asschat. ? You are hilarious.?

• Like 1