IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I still wonder why our deluded friend is so fixated on such a specific period in the history of our two clubs? It surely can't be deflection from the subsequent and current situation? 

Perhaps a focus on the 70s would be equally interesting for him?

A little like their obsession with 1982, incidentally now more than 40 years ago and pre-dating their latest ascent into the Football League by a good 30+ years!!!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

It IS him. 

He told my mate some of the very same things the other week. The comments here are almost the exact same words.

Maybe it's your mate? :)

15 minutes ago, 42nite said:

I do,  some are fine.... some aren't.  

Guess in which category our deluded friend sits.

18 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Philipps couldn’t even take a goal kick 

Always remember when Flapper played for Magos a couple of years ago, we were playing Hereford (managed by Beadle)..............Flapper was moaning about something (as he used to), Beadle shouted out in a stentorian voice...." Stop ****** moaning, you ****** village idiot!"   He certainly had him pegged right .   How we laughed  !

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

It IS him. 

He told my mate some of the very same things the other week. The comments here are almost the exact same words.

if it is him,hes making himself look an even bigger dick now than he did all those years ago trying to catch a ball.  basso was light years better,at everything

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

if it is him,hes making himself look an even bigger dick now than he did all those years ago trying to catch a ball.  basso was light years better,at everything

Would it be a coincidence that he was telling someone roughly the same thing  earlier in the month at the Birmingham game?

I think not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Would it be a coincidence that he was telling someone roughly the same thing  earlier in the month at the Birmingham game?

I think not

Name? Flapper Phillips

Occupation? Deluded Sag

Chosen subject? Bristol City 2005/2006 season and the life and times of Gary bloody Johnson and Adriano bloody Basso.

• Haha 10

15 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

This thread has really nosedived, with the ramblings of this simpleton (yes I used a naughty word, go and cry to your carer)

Let’s get it back on track with what we’re really here for….Relentless piss taking of our laughably inferior blue neighbors.  I’ll start. 

38B82541-101E-4347-934C-F074E4A30D35.jpeg

Don't be ridiculous...they can't write.

19 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Knows his onions does Joey, trying to sign a player “they have a good chance of getting” who isn’t even eligible to play for them ffs ??

066AF4DB-89CC-4B88-81FC-DB54C6B1B185.jpeg

To be fair, I think it's a little bit harsh to count playing for a youth team in a lower league cup competition as one of your competitive registrations for a season. I'm sure it's technically correct and within the rules, but it feels a bit harsh.

However, still funny that he/the gas didn't realise until later.

• Like 1