IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Super said:

Who will Barton blame today!

Turns out he needs another 5 players in this transfer window. Little jibe at the owner? 

10 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

Absolutely disgraceful. Should be banned from watching them for life. 

Or forced to get a season ticket for life

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Flounder said:

Turns out he needs another 5 players in this transfer window. Little jibe at the owner? 

Or forced to get a season ticket for life

Be fair it was only "4 or 5", is he doing his best Lee Johnson impression? I thought they had a top 6 budget and squad? Now apparently they are short in every department.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Be fair it was only "4 or 5", is he doing his best Lee Johnson impression? I thought they had a top 6 budget and squad? Now apparently they are short in every department.

Perhaps he needs more"clubs in the bag"?Bring on the scattergun approach!

4 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Perhaps he needs more"clubs in the bag"?Bring on the scattergun approach!

Apparently it's only the PFA stopping him from making the players reimburse their fans for the cost of travel etc. Then he likened them to rogue traders, I mean I am sure that no matter how badly they performed, that the players were still trying for him, weren't they? 

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

so says Open End Numb Legs

Hi, I use that name because as a child I used to watch in the 70s sat on a stanchion and that is one of my memories, getting numb legs. Are you saying that causes offence? That is obviously not the intention. I will think of something different if needed.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I thought three months ago Delusion Central (North Korea Branch) was proclaiming Belshaw as "the best keeper outside the Premier League"..........tbf to the lad though as soon as Barton replaces him with a Premiership ready keeper (or was it a sprinkler, I get mixed up with what goes on out there) having told the assembled throngs of Fleet Street that he's absolute shite cos he had a poor game recently they concede a bucket load to a team whose only aim this season is to finish fifth bottom.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Hi, I use that name because as a child I used to watch in the 70s sat on a stanchion and that is one of my memories, getting numb legs. Are you saying that causes offence? That is obviously not the intention. I will think of something different if needed.

No, it doesn't cause offence. Total bollocks if anyone thinks that.

Just now, WessexPest said:

Lancashire Hotpots 5-1 Merseyside Tosspot

Good but a long way to go to beat Kent Boys 2 Rent Boys 0...........

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Not offensive at all. Pretty obvious that it relates to personal experience of the coldest place on earth

Edited by GreedyHarry
Doubler
  • Like 1

Barton’s RB presser was gas lighting at its very very finest. The same players are conceding the same goals….because of your coaching pal. Maybe look in the mirror.

‘We need 4 or 5 for promotion’ - he knows full well they won’t sign tbat many. Aka, I can get an entire new half team on top of my already bloated loanee squad promoted. But it won’t happen, so I can’t. Even though they’re already about 9 points adrift after playing more games and have horrific GD.

And the sags will nod along and agree with him like the messiah he is. 

Absolutely brilliant. Never want it to end honestly. It’s like a soap. 

• Like 4