IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Will it ever occur to them that to run a football club someone sometimes needs to spend money on things like players,stands,tradesmen and in date crisps.Maybe cancel the Babestation subscription and reroute those funds to more pressing matters like genuine Fanta.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What he`s basically saying here is that in the 25 years since they stole the ground they have done absolutely nothing to improve it and that apparently is something to be prowed of.

#gaslogic

Is there a chance the ground could become a listed (or listing) building? Or does that only apply to permanent structures?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What he`s basically saying here is that in the 25 years since they stole the ground they have done absolutely nothing to improve it and that apparently is something to be prowed of.

#gaslogic

Carry on Camping, the first 25 years..

• Haha 1

The competition to win Joey Barton's "Total Scumbag Violent Thug of the Month Award" is certainly hotting up ...

"Sam Finley has been banned for three matches after he was adjudged to have stamped on MK Dons’ winger Sullay Kaikai last Saturday.

The incident, which happened in the 57th minute happened under referee Carl Boyeson’s nose, but the official missed the stamp while booking Finley for the foul on teh half-way line.

Finley, who also appeared to step on Mo Eisa earlier in the game after the striker was fouled, will face a three-match ban.

An FA statement confirmed: “The incident was not seen by the match officials but was caught on video, and the midfielder admitted that his behaviour at the time constitutes violent conduct and accepted the standard penalty.”

The suspension comes after Rovers team-mate James Gibbons was charged yesterday (Thursday) with improper conduct for two incidents during the same game."

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/football/mk-dons/more-fa-punishments-for-bristol-rovers-as-finley-gets-ban-4022303

5 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

The competition to win Joey Barton's "Total Scumbag Violent Thug of the Month Award" is certainly hotting up ...

"Sam Finley has been banned for three matches after he was adjudged to have stamped on MK Dons’ winger Sullay Kaikai last Saturday.

The incident, which happened in the 57th minute happened under referee Carl Boyeson’s nose, but the official missed the stamp while booking Finley for the foul on teh half-way line.

Finley, who also appeared to step on Mo Eisa earlier in the game after the striker was fouled, will face a three-match ban.

An FA statement confirmed: “The incident was not seen by the match officials but was caught on video, and the midfielder admitted that his behaviour at the time constitutes violent conduct and accepted the standard penalty.”

The suspension comes after Rovers team-mate James Gibbons was charged yesterday (Thursday) with improper conduct for two incidents during the same game."

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/football/mk-dons/more-fa-punishments-for-bristol-rovers-as-finley-gets-ban-4022303

A team built in his own image. He must be very prowed.

10 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Joey Barton must be so pleased with the level of violence being displayed by his proteges....

42'

Dismissal

Ryan Loft (Bristol Rovers) is shown the red card for violent conduct.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"Or should that be,"The sh1t doesn't fall far from the arse?"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

So relegation threatened City now have more points than play off chasing Blue Few after 30 games…..not sure how Sam Frost can print that bastard.

Exclusive pictures from Horfield of the BRFC "promotion bus"

221 Wrecked Bus In A Junkyard Stock Photos, Pictures ...

I think it is suffering a bit from Joey using it to throw players under after every match.

• Haha 11

On 10/02/2023 at 06:29, Red-Robbo said:

"Bristol Rovers" and "appealing".  Those words should never appear in the same sentence. 

*In a Kryten from Red Dwarf Voice* FA Rule E3? No rubbish League One player is permitted to chase expired crisps and counterfeit Fanta with Skoal Bandit while pleasuring himself in front of Babestation? I’m sorry, sir, but that doesn’t really get to the nub of the matter for me.

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m looking forward to visiting slagchat later when I enjoy a nice cottage pie for me tea. I`m sure the discussions will be as reasoned and well thought out as ever.

Just wondering if it’s too early to pop over there yet, or should I let my food go down first…

• Haha 2