IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

He is literally that person who simply does not know when to keep his big gob shut. It's obvious that the bloke's response to being under pressure is to gob off and if this run of theirs extends much longer Mr Rolex will be put in a position where his Manager embarrasses the club to such a large degree he will end up having to pull the plug on him...............accident waiting to happen. Whatever any of us say about Steve Lansdown he would not have someone with Joey's rap sheet continuing to put himself and therefore the club in a compromising position like that. Misogyny, Wife Beating charges, Assault charges, abusing other Managers verbally, offering out opposition players on the radio............it's all starting to reflect on the "Peoples Club" not just their Manager.

The truth is Mr Rolex doesn't really care. He wants out, his interest wained when the supermarket pulled the plug. Ever since that day there's been excuse after excuse hence the shambolic temporary structures and "these things take time" mumbo jumbo and the thick lemmings lap it up quicker than they can lick their own sputum from a window. He won't get rid of the headbanger because that means a pay off.  They are without a doubt totally and utterly tinpot.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bs3 said:

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/20728/bumped-unknown-gashead-away-home 

Are these the most boring tedious fans in the country.  Got to be the most pointless post Iain the history of the internet.

This bloke went to Lincoln to support the Gas and bumped into two other blokes in Lincoln supporting the Gas

Incredible 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, bs3 said:

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/20728/bumped-unknown-gashead-away-home 

Are these the most boring tedious fans in the country.  Got to be the most pointless post Iain the history of the internet.

I think it's them trying to big themselves up again. In other words Gasheads are everywhere because They think they are masasive.

Edited by Barry Sheene
spelling
  • Like 1

I was wondering if there is a tipping point for them where it would be better for our laughs and jokes to see them get a few draws to prolong Barton's stay for our benefit.

Thinking about it though I would rather he go after a run of defeats. Even if it meant an unfortunate improvement in Rovers form, I don't like to see his so called 'ethos' in sport. It is bad for football. I don't like to see bullies in charge of anything.

The downside of course is he will probably pop up at some other league club so maybe I have this all wrong and he should stay and take them back to non league?

50 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I was wondering if there is a tipping point for them where it would be better for our laughs and jokes to see them get a few draws to prolong Barton's stay for our benefit.

Thinking about it though I would rather he go after a run of defeats. Even if it meant an unfortunate improvement in Rovers form, I don't like to see his so called 'ethos' in sport. It is bad for football. I don't like to see bullies in charge of anything.

The downside of course is he will probably pop up at some other league club so maybe I have this all wrong and he should stay and take them back to non league?

The irony is that he would certainly walk out on the snorters, without hesitation, to Manage City (a proper club) but we, as a fan base, would do everything we could to avoid that.

Odious man.

1 hour ago, daored said:

If the away end wasn’t so full he might have noticed them in the ground, or maybe he was watching from the pavements. I went to Ashton Gate on Saturday and a bloke stood in front of me at the turnstile was a city fan , I couldn’t believe it

Neither can I, we haven't had turnstiles for about 4 seasons. ?

• Haha 2