IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I mean, on what planet would you be on as a Rovers fan to claim more loyal fans than Bolton, who stuck by their club as the plummeted, Sheffield Wednesday who have been stuck in league one for years. Ipswich get huge gates for league one…Derby, you could go through more teams. 

They’re nothing special. 

In fairness there are some really big clubs in League one, many with fairlyish recent Premier league experience. Bristol Rovers with their dire recent history and home gates of 7-8 k don’t even come close to them.

They are as delusional as they come. A that is in reality fit for League 2 at best.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

They hilariously have no clue how much other teams ****ing despise them because of that repugnant waste of skin in their dugout.

We hated the Gash scum before it was fashionable. :)

I reckon he has ruined their reputation - this kind of thing sticks to a club, even after the manager or player leaves.

24 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I mean, on what planet would you be on as a Rovers fan to claim more loyal fans than Bolton, who stuck by their club as the plummeted, Sheffield Wednesday who have been stuck in league one for years. Ipswich get huge gates for league one…Derby, you could go through more teams. 

They’re nothing special. 

Don't forget the janners who take more away and alot further to travel to away games than them!

Some good lines on the Burton forum:

Damn I forgot we were playing Barca. 

I saw his autobiography in Poundland! Tells you all you need to know… I wonder when he’s bringing out his updated version.

Oh dear, old Joey's fuming.

Well what a game! Good 3 points and getting one over that loudmouth Scouse thug... fantastic!

Have that Joey you *insert rude word of choice here*

Who on earth would pay to watch Brizzle, eh?

He deserves being badmouthed - just as I said getting his excuses in early. What a plonker.

I'd rather us come up against Fat Steve 46 times a season than encounter that horrible little scouse goblin again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, cider hoss rules said:

Some good lines on the Burton forum:

Damn I forgot we were playing Barca. 

I saw his autobiography in Poundland! Tells you all you need to know… I wonder when he’s bringing out his updated version.

Oh dear, old Joey's fuming.

Well what a game! Good 3 points and getting one over that loudmouth Scouse thug... fantastic!

Have that Joey you *insert rude word of choice here*

Who on earth would pay to watch Brizzle, eh?

He deserves being badmouthed - just as I said getting his excuses in early. What a plonker.

I'd rather us come up against Fat Steve 46 times a season than encounter that horrible little scouse goblin again.

“Horrible little scouse goblin” ???

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bris Red said:

In fairness there are some really big clubs in League one, many with fairlyish recent Premier league experience. Bristol Rovers with their dire recent history and home gates of 7-8 k don’t even come close to them.

They are as delusional as they come. A that is in reality fit for League 2 at best.

Absolute prime delusion.

Sheffield Wednesday, Derby, Ipswich, Plymouth, Charlton, Bolton, Pompey, Barnsley, all miles bigger, far better supported clubs, but the local media loves to let them spout this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

They’ve got quite a tough run-in. It couldn’t happen could it?

Their next 8 games apart from away to oxford and away to forest green they are pretty much playing the top 8.

Looks a tough run when in no form.

10 minutes ago, kit said:

Their next 8 games apart from away to oxford and away to forest green they are pretty much playing the top 8.

Looks a tough run when in no form.

I bet big joey , i slag off every manager,  goes a bit quiet when they play forest green 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

Radio bristol got 2 of the jester shirt wearing belters on claiming again how big they are.... 

just listened back, quality. they were something else, claiming to be the third best ‘devoted’ fan base because they go to games when it’s so cold it makes them shiver?!?! ??????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Lovely stuff!

4F8DD9E1-E752-41DF-AC5C-3C756160CB02.jpeg

Funny enough just looked up their form as it seemed like they had been dicked a lot lately.

LLLLLDL is impressive , away to Oxford, home to Barnsley then away to FGR. Could be an interesting match up , Big Dunc and Big Gob.