IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 20/02/2023 at 12:05, TheReds said:

Is @Miah Dennehy ok? He seems to have gone missing lately.

I'm sure a couple of months ago I read multiple times how great the football was under St Joey, and some of the most entertaining stuff he's ever witnessed. 

TBF I am finding it quite entertaining at the moment myself, so keep up the good work Joey.

I'm still here :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

Oh lordy, not this Bee Gees wannabee gimp again. If you want to take a bell-end picture of yourself, at least take the pots of the table first, no class :laugh:

That picture is from the Sags trophy room. The dark one at the back must be the Watney Cup, although I'm not sure about the other. Have they ever won anything else?

9 minutes ago, glynriley said:

First post in a fortnight. Roverzzz must have won yesterday then ?

Is it? I'm pretty sure over the years i have been on here posting regularly during some pretty dire times for Rovers. Maybe you could go back through the post and give us some sort of analysis :)

I still think Barton had us playing some great stuff, but the past month or so have including some really grim games that have been godawful to watch.

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely time Tuesday night. I say lovely, I hope you get dicked and it pisses down all night :)

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

We have roofs! They just may be made of slightly different material to yours.

To be honest, Miah, I admire the forward thinking with your roofs. When you move to another ground you can take them with you. 

4 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Karl Robinson sacked - the inevitable consequence of getting turned over 3-0 in your own backyard by that shower of s***e.

Yes; I can just hear the U's chairman, "losing to Morcambe, Fleetwood  and Burton I can take but ####### bristol rovers! No way; you're fired!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Swede said:

They are at it again!

Luton Town have done a montage of Harry Cornick which is lovely to see and there's loads of good lucks and best wishes from Luton fans and a few from City fans and then in amongst all that good will there's this mongo.

They are so obsessed, unbelievably tinpot.

Screenshot_20230226_092303_Facebook.thumb.jpg.dd9a4d4499141cc9bd845167f2916abc.jpg

Do you have a link for this Swede? I could do with a laugh.

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I will be visiting Ashton Gate in March for a work event. It will be my first visit since the revamp. I may try and nick it.

I think you’ll be far too overcome with emotion to try and do that…

…and if you use any of our toilets, you’ll need to press down a lever when you’ve finished.

4 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I will be visiting Ashton Gate in March for a work event. It will be my first visit since the revamp. I may try and nick it.

Not a bad venue for a work conference - I'll be there for a conference 2nd week of March. Just remember to take your complimentary Ashton Gate pen with you so you can remind yourself what a stadium looks like every time you use it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1