IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Rovers have nearly gone through the magic “1000” figure for season tickets. The first 1000 renewals win “be a director for a day” experience.

This once in a lifetime experience includes:

- Pretending to be wealthy but not putting any money in

- Exclusive use of the directors lounge, with babestation access

- Coming up with a semi plausible reason for not building a new ground and relaying it to a fanbase of morons

- Unlimited fake fanta

- Usage of the club “Go Outdoors” discount card

- Free removal of nose from Joey Barton’s rectum, and subsequent removal of Keith Brookmans nose from yours

- An exclusive 90 minutes of ridicule from visiting directors at the state of your hospitality facilities

Best Renew NOW!

A prize that doesn’t cost them a penny.

Typical

#tinpot

20 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Rovers have nearly gone through the magic “1000” figure for season tickets. The first 1000 renewals win “be a director for a day” experience.

This once in a lifetime experience includes:

- Pretending to be wealthy but not putting any money in

- Exclusive use of the directors lounge, with babestation access

- Coming up with a semi plausible reason for not building a new ground and relaying it to a fanbase of morons

- Unlimited fake fanta

- Usage of the club “Go Outdoors” discount card

- Free removal of nose from Joey Barton’s rectum, and subsequent removal of Keith Brookmans nose from yours

- An exclusive 90 minutes of ridicule from visiting directors at the state of your hospitality facilities

Best Renew NOW!

Hahaha free fake Swiss watches all round.

26 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Just what I thought, looks like something you pick up off the pavement with a plastic bag when your dog has a stomach bug.

Dietary wise, probably best served with a free insulin injection and a defib nearby.

new job for  turnstile dave, bit of discomfort with a tin piping nozzle stuffed up his arse tho

20 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I swear it gets worse every tie I see pictures of it.

It's not even that it looks considerably poorer than Wells City's ground. Everything about the Mem seems to be crumbling or falling apart. Rusty, flaky, loose, dirty. And that's just the playing staff!

• Haha 3

Its amazing they remain a league 1 outfit in all honesty their stadium and facilities are so out of date its scary. Even if they got a new stadium confirmed tomorrow it would take 2 seasons to be ready. 

Its funny when we last played them they were chanting how they got their new stadium...nearly 10 years ago now.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, CiderJar said:

Must be lovely washed down with a watery Fanta...

That looks absolutely disgusting. What parent would buy their child that chemical mess full of "E's". Mind you, the same parent makes them go to that dump in the first place.

As they try to copy everything we do where is the free fruit for children to help promote a healthier lifestyle and diet?

Tinpot

19 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Taken from the Away fans review section of the Football Ground Guide website

What you thought on seeing the ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the stadium?

I have to say that Bristol Rovers have some cheek charging £25 to be under canvas and with portaloos as toilets. Disgraceful really. Horrible little ground made up of tents and a cricket pavillion with a small seated stand on one side.

What you thought on seeing the ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the stadium?

How has this place passed health and safety, honestly, its just a clutter of dangerous looking "stands" and tents, proper rusty and I imagine full of asbestos as well, and they have like 11 stands, what's up with that, I get character and all that but honestly what an absolute dump this place is, I have been before but about 4 years prior and I thought the away end was one of the worst in the country can't lie but now I see home fans have it just as bad.

What you thought on seeing the ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the Memorial Stadium?

I have to be honest and say the ground is barely Football League standard and light years away from Ashton Gate. The away facilities are terrible. What's with all the tents?

???

I may have mentioned this before but I know an Argyle season ticket holder and every season half a dozen of them have a weekend away based around away game.

When one or other of them or Rovers were promoted or relegated so that they were in the same league a few years back, I said there's your weekend away sorted: just up the M5 and a good place for a night out.

He said that actually it was permanently off the list because they had been there a few years ago and the facilities for away fans were so terrible that they collectively agreed to never go there again.

I think they went to Charlton that season.

When away football fans refuse to attend because of the state of the ground then you realise quite what an appalling state it's in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I may have mentioned this before but I know an Argyle season ticket holder and every season half a dozen of them have a weekend away based around away game.

When one or other of them or Rovers were promoted or relegated so that they were in the same league a few years back, I said there's your weekend away sorted: just up the M5 and a good place for a night out.

He said that actually it was permanently off the list because they had been there a few years ago and the facilities for away fans were so terrible that they collectively agreed to never go there again.

I think they went to Charlton that season.

When away football fans refuse to attend because of the state of the ground then you realise quite what an appalling state it's in.

For their sake let's hope Plymouth get promoted and then your mate can pop up the M5 and do their away day at a proper stadium in Bristol.

• Like 1