IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

14 minutes ago, myol'man said:

JCH at Posh, that Welsh **** at Luton. Not exactly churning out top level talent are they? 

Only got a couple gas mates but both were happy to see the back of Lockyer, shows what they know (and me if I’m being honest, I agreed). Although they were probably bitter, whilst I just don’t watch the gash.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

• Admin
4 hours ago, 2015 said:

Anyone noticed how years ago Rovers would have a couple of players who would go on and reach the top flight in their careers and nowadays they have literally zero?

Just came to my mind when I saw the Stewart photo. Last player I can think of that was successful after leaving them was Lambert.

Once upon a time Rovers would buy a striker for pennies and turn them into million pound sales, at that time we often bought million pound strikers and turned them into being worth pennies

A long time has passed since then

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

From being blocked to receiving this... there  doesn’t seem to be a "fxxk off bollxxks you're a cxxt" option.

Screenshot_20230309_163200_BTEmail.thumb.jpg.e89a8ac75c0062b016581e601b830d78.jpg

15 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Not sure the “official email” is needed at the top, as Rovers have already cornered the market in scamming their fans. 

As we used to say back in my playground days  - Spaaaaaaam!

1 hour ago, CiderJar said:

From being blocked to receiving this... there  doesn’t seem to be a "fxxk off bollxxks you're a cxxt" option.

Screenshot_20230309_163200_BTEmail.thumb.jpg.e89a8ac75c0062b016581e601b830d78.jpg

That "official email" bit, is just the internet version of, "Trust me"....... it ain't gonna happen

• Admin
3 hours ago, CiderJar said:

Apparently people go on a register for visiting sites like this 

1 hour ago, Jim Davey said:

What a load of crap , that looks shite. 

When I saw all the plaudits on social media I thought it was just me missing something, it looks nothing like Marcus Stewart. 

It's borderline insulting because of the condition he has and that was the reason they painted him 

9 hours ago, 2015 said:

Anyone noticed how years ago Rovers would have a couple of players who would go on and reach the top flight in their careers and nowadays they have literally zero?

Just came to my mind when I saw the Stewart photo. Last player I can think of that was successful after leaving them was Lambert.

Matty Taylor ????

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Even Marcus himself looks confused as to who it looks like…

"I can reproduce the hands, but the face?"

Even though it's sprayed on it looks like really bad photoshopping of someone else's head on a body, might as well have gone with this.

Screenshot_2023-03-10-09-44-08-45_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg