IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

46 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Going against the grain here but i dislike Plymouth with as much passion as i dislike Rovers and would love to see them blow it so for once i will take a fewers win.

You want Ipswich to go up?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Barry Sheene said:

Much perfer Sheffield Wednesday but that would be the politicians way of not answering your question!. Got to admit i would rather be playing Ispwich than Plymouth next year. Sorry.

TBH i actually used to quite like Ipswich now i hate them!

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

35 minutes ago, Selred said:

Why do people dislike Plymouth so much?

"They are not very nice people on the Plymouth forum are they, quite nasty infact, glad we don't have to play them again next year, be glad when they're relegated again next season and we take their place"

Wimp !!!!

17 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I expect the responses will be any of the following

1) Horrible fans

2) Horrible club

3) Horrible place

Personally I'm a lover not a fighter, I don't understand hating a club from miles away, it makes no sense to me

Agree, they mean absolutely nothing to me ,one way or the other..............just as long as they deprive Dipstick of an auto place, they're fine !

42 minutes ago, Selred said:

Personally I don't. R*vers, Swindon, Cardiff actually there are quite a few so I'll stop now. But Plymouth are in the group (now at least) that I don't care about.

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

Always have from the late 1980's, and then just added to that when they were running us close a few years back

From memory when they were "better" than us for a while. 83/84 they got to the FA Cup Semi while in L3, our promotion year from L4. It was nearly always close after that, until more recently obviously.

18 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Can you imagine that shower even surviving in the Championship let alone the Premier League? They can barely manage mid table in League one FFS.

They dont have a clue how much it costs to even be competitive in the Championship let alone oven ready to get out of it in an upwards direction. Clubs like Rotherham who they consider themselves a gazillion times bigger than will be paying far more than they do.

1 hour ago, Selred said:

I don’t…and suspect many who live down this way would agree.  

Utmost respect for the travelling fans who go in big numbers and great distances. Know several supporters and they’re decent folk. Indeed, my old boss - who was the best ever (rip) - was a rabid ‘Muff fan and even got a prominent new build industrial unit clad in Plymouth colours as he proudly told me.

While they do tend to bully Exeter a bit ?, they seem ok with Torquay and, generally, seem to have a greater dislike of Sags than us. We don’t though go out of our way to nurture the relationship … the Cherry Tree PH and all that! 

Come on ‘Muff! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

So the north most area is south of the river and the south most area is north of the river. Got it!

On their forum a Gas fan has pointed out to a Plymouth fan that they are no longer sold out. The Plymouth fan has explained they were but because Rovers haven't sold their allocation the blocks have gone on home sale.?

That can't be true, they sell out everywhere they go, and it's only about 90 minutes down the road. Bet the M5 is packed with blue and white scarves flying out from the windows......