IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

17 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

That will be what Barton will say. Even though they’re yet to have a shot on target. I do love his childish meltdowns when they lose.

He won't be saying anything if he starts on Wilbs again, he'll be asleep.

BTW, their 'lump' smashed into the post in scoring, luckily, the post is ok.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 1

5 loan players, and a pitiful season for their budget. Wants 13 signings this summer, after 16 in the last two windows. 

“What I do is an artform” - 15th in League One, scored 2 goals in 5 games. 

“Is that all he’s learnt from the game, in his 60s?” - talking about Cotterill, beaten by Shrewsbury tonight and couldn’t beat them at the Mem

”I bet Fleetwood fans are upset Joey Barton isn’t their manager anymore” - talking about himself in the third person, they are 4 points and 16 goals worse off than Fleetwood. 

The ******* gift. 

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

“Is that all he’s learnt from the game, in his 60s?” - talking about Cotterill, beaten by Shrewsbury tonight and couldn’t beat them at the Mem

”I bet Fleetwood fans are upset Joey Barton isn’t their manager anymore” - talking about himself in the third person, they are 4 points and 16 goals worse off than Fleetwood. 

He has no self awareness at all.

Blokes a D1ckhead.

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

5 loan players, and a pitiful season for their budget. Wants 13 signings this summer, after 16 in the last two windows. 

The ******* gift. 

It's like paying off Scunthorpe in the last day of the season wasn't worth it at all.  Complete charlatans. 

The lowest they can finish this season is 18th and the highest they can finish is 14th. So that's between 1 and 5 places better off than they were on the 22nd Feb 2021 when Biffer Barton took over. Obviously on that day, he decided to use the "Escalator" approach of going down before going back up again.