IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 12/05/2023 at 09:30, Baba Yaga said:

Has the state of the art disabled section in the South Stand been taken down yet?

Untitled123.png

Behind this were a couple of portaloo's for the away fans and without doubt the worst smell you could ever smell at a football ground, in the same bracket as the Bristol Waste site by the fruit market, I shit you not. ?

That looks like the shed at the hartcliffe way car wash, waiting for your motor to be cleaned.

• Robin 1

54 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Obsessed or bitter much on ass chat?

No, nothing to see here…….

https://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/development-plans/

lympstonegas Avatar
That’s another 10 pages worth from Sh1!heads on otib

shame they got nothing going on over the sh** pit to talk about, so they find any negative they can with us instead, idiots

I mean thats partly correct we do find a good laugh out of them. Meanwhile theres not anything they can say to us quite literally because we are superior in every way....apart from having more clampits in the fansbase.

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I mean thats partly correct we do find a good laugh out of them. Meanwhile theres not anything they can say to us quite literally because we are superior in every way....apart from having more clampits in the fansbase.

And less fingers on our hands 

Edited by CodeRed

1 hour ago, cider hoss rules said:

lympstonegas Avatar

shame they got nothing going on over the sh** pit to talk about, so they find any negative they can with us instead, idiots

Is that the upgraded toilet facilities? Bucket to piss in and a bowl of water to wash your hands.

Fancy stuff. 

• Haha 1

lympstonegas Avatar

Got nothing going on….except a great season, one of the best academies in the EFL and likely selling one of our best players ever for £25m+. Yeah I’m well bored ????

lympstonegas Avatar

Hahaha. Limp Gas. No doubt one of the majority at the Mem, endlessly droning out anti-City "songs" to avoid the reality that his team are losing to Exeter or Boreham Wood etc etc etc....

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Am I right in saying their new construction will include a concourse for outlets? Probably unlikely to contain a pet shop then, cos judging by those pictures it doesn't look like there's enough room to swing a cat...?

A few pop up wallpaper pasting tables with a tablecloth on, and jobs a good 'un. 

Popped in the Masons Arms in Stapleton earlier. They had a City sign up . As I took a photo, the Lady serving ( her son’s a Red )  asked if I knew the story. Turns out they turn the sign if one team wins and the other loses on a Saturday. So City have Pole position through the Summer.

IMG_7964.thumb.jpeg.530faf293a83af2e05b2659797504c0f.jpeg

IMG_7965.thumb.jpeg.f816c539688ec78eb23dfd0cf6e32bc3.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Quite a lot of rain over the week so they will need to air them elsewhere so the canvas can dry out before the peak wedding and festival season. Also the ground sheet. Might as well re water proof them at the same time.

It`ll take them a week or two to disinfect them as well. Punters at Glasto won`t put up with the same conditions their fans will.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Hahaha. Limp Gas. No doubt one of the majority at the Mem, endlessly droning out anti-City "songs" to avoid the reality that his team are losing to Exeter or Boreham Wood etc etc etc....

Lymp Wrist Gas is a special one. Have some sympathy will you….?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Popped in the Masons Arms in Stapleton earlier. They had a City sign up . As I took a photo, the Lady serving ( her son’s a Red )  asked if I knew the story. Turns out they turn the sign if one team wins and the other loses on a Saturday. So City have Pole position through the Summer.

Love that pub but then again, it is my local so I’m biased. Last Summer was horrible from a sign point of view. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BS3City said:

Am I right in saying their new construction will include a concourse for outlets? Probably unlikely to contain a pet shop then, cos judging by those pictures it doesn't look like there's enough room to swing a cat...?

There will definitely be room for a fake Fanta fountain 

6 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Don't like how they've done our lettering in blue and white ?

5 minutes ago, Red Shadow said:

Don't like how they've done our lettering in blue and white ?

Why?  Blue used to be a hindrance...but it's not of any relevance now.

An away kit of Bristol Blue would be cool, as.... there is only one team in Bristol.

• Confused 1
  • Flames 1

24 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Why?  Blue used to be a hindrance...but it's not of any relevance now.

An away kit of Bristol Blue would be cool, as.... there is only one team in Bristol.

No team that plays in red would ever play in blue, or vice versa, that would be ridiculous ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Really?

I seem to remember Man U and Arsenal playing in blue.

They didn't think it was so rediculous.

Think that might be a bit of a whoosh, but then again your legendary status as the progenitor of this thread all 3163 pages ago affords you no small degree of immunity 

Edited by Porto Red
Can't count
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Think that might be a bit of a whoosh, but then again your legendary status as the progenitor of this thread all 3163 pages ago affords you no small degree of immunity 

Awww thanks.

Fair enough, but I don't get the whoosh...maybe the Pussers kicking in.

Can someone please explain?

Ta

On 12/05/2023 at 23:07, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just a reminder of the 2 stands opened in Bristol during the Summer of 2016.

Mind the Gap.

RIP Tent End, we’ll never forget you. ?

9A99A0BD-B1FC-4318-A2A5-5A3A44890D05.jpeg

What's the difference, sag? 

The top one has a Row M

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Are they selling Season Tickets for this new stand yet? That wouldn't have disaster potential at all if they were!

I thought I read that it will be for away fans aswell with a moveable barrier depending on the size of the away support so they would struggle to sell season tickets with that senario wouldn't they. They are banking on bigger away numbers to boost their crowds as they rarely sell out their home tickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1