IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

37 minutes ago, HitchinRed said:

Absolutely incredible that Barton should be suggesting that anyone (especially young people following him on twitter) should pay any attention to what that animal has to say.

A new low for him, and the club that seems to support him so strongly.

If that were Pearson suggesting that, I'd want him sacked

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, HitchinRed said:

Absolutely incredible that Barton should be suggesting that anyone (especially young people following him on twitter) should pay any attention to what that animal has to say.

A new low for him, and the club that seems to support him so strongly.

I am going to guess that with this and the recent signing they made, this is all a big ploy to see how far they can go before Her Game Too have a reaction.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Don't know about unlocking his mind, it's already unhinged.

As Marvin the Paranoid Android says to Arthur Dent in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy when Arthur discovers that Marvin can read his mind: "I'm amazed you can live in anything that small". ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 2

Not wise to advertise that he wears a Rolex World Traveller GMT worth northwards of 50k, there are people out there who will happily relieve him of it as Amir Khan found out when losing his 70k watch at gun point. Most serious people buy those watches as an investment, not to flash it around.

.Also, a bit crass to boast about 20m and show the watch during a cost of living crisis.

Bloke is socially bereft and as thick as a pea souper.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Not wise to advertise that he wears a Rolex World Traveller GMT worth northwards of 50k, there are people out there who will happily relieve him of it as Amir Khan found out when losing his 70k watch at gun point. Most serious people buy those watches as an investment, not to flash it around.

It’s a modified GMT Master.

Its like buying a classic car and thinking “this work of art isn’t gaudy enough for me, I need to pimp this up” before taking it somewhere to be ruined at great expense.

22 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It’s a modified GMT Master.

Its like buying a classic car and thinking “this work of art isn’t gaudy enough for me, I need to pimp this up” before taking it somewhere to be ruined at great expense.

Its pimped up by Artisan Geneve.

No retail price afaik.

Quite a few notches up from Wally's watch.

Does anyone think he’s trying to get sacked?

Obviously he’s a massive narcissist but even by his standards this is weird behaviour.

In character for him to do the “I’m considerably richer than you” schtick but the Tucker Carlson, Andrew Tate business is properly sinister.

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

.Also, a bit crass to boast about 20m and show the watch during a cost of living crisis.

Bloke is socially bereft and as thick as a pea souper.

Knowing the circles Barton frequents I think this is the least of his worries…

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Obviously he’s a massive narcissist but even by his standards this is weird behaviour.

In character for him to do the “I’m considerably richer than you” schtick but the Tucker Carlson, Andrew Tate business is properly sinister.

Asking people to pay him on Twitter for exclusive insights into the football world too - will his club be happy about this? Bit of a conflict of interests if he reveals what is going on inside the tents?

5 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

”Tucker Carlson jetted off to Romania to join Andrew Tate for a sit-down chat at his home on the outskirts of Bucharest, where the influencer remains under house arrest. Last month, the 36-year-old king of toxic masculinity was charged with rape, human trafficking and forming a criminal gang to exploit women.”

Andrew Tate is a f****** p**** but what sort of publication uses this sort of language? ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

It certainly looks that way, a number of Rovers fans have said the same. Perhaps he realises he won’t be able to take rag ass rovers any further, but doesn’t want to quit and lose out on a pay off.

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

No, if I was Joeybag I'd risk all to keep hold of my timepiece, even in the face of armed robbers !

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

Has he bought that watch with a bezel that shows all the places he'll never visit on purpose? Not so much GMT, more ****.

I’m intrigued that the bezel contains City names such as Liverpool, New York, Auckland, Anchorage, Sydney, Moscow etc then Mexico! Has he been sold a knockoff?