IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

well, a more sustainable Rovers went from the unsustainable Rovers under Higgs that lost circa 600k a season, to evolution not revolution and a healthy, sustainable youth development set-up that has seen no signs of success under Wally that now loses 3 mil a year.

With the addition of 2 others, sustainability should see their losses increase to about 9 mil a year, based on recent business plans! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boring Sag said:

I’ve just been up past the slum on the lunchtime dog walk and the good news is that they have already ordered the new owners’ deluxe seating for the directors box and it’s just been delivered, alongside some seats for the new stand that match the other areas of the ground. 

IMG_3705.jpeg

• Haha 19

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

I’ve just been up past the slum on the lunchtime dog walk and the good news is that they have already ordered the new owners’ deluxe seating for the directors box and it’s just been delivered, alongside some seats for the new stand that match the other areas of the ground. 

IMG_3705.jpeg

Would that also be the materials for the new disabled stand on that trailer? 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Boring Sag said:

"BRFC is the one club that I most desired to be a part of, due to its great fanbase"

I am surprised he never ended that with "we took over 40,000......."

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, TheReds said:

"BRFC is the one club that I most desired to be a part of, due to its great fanbase"

I am surprised he never ended that with "we took over 40,000......."

Good lord. They are so gullible they’ll lap that up as a genuine comment as well ?

Had a glimpse of their forum. They actually think we're bothered ?

I don't think they know HOW much investment is needed to even be a sustainable Championship club let alone get promoted amongst the many big clubs in League 1. 

From a neutral pov (I dont generally give a s*** about Rovers) they're gonna need a lot of patience and an heck of a lot of change for them to progress.

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Yet you get Sags like this wondering why this thread is as long as it is.

image.thumb.png.4955a34a87581d1e212ec100b68c323a.png

“Singupgas” ?

Yes, I can imagine our thread is embarrassing…for the Gash. 

Also, it’s 3262 pages, not 30,000 - now where have we seen them exaggerate numbers like that before? ?

• Haha 6

• Admin
4 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Had a glimpse of their forum. They actually think we're bothered ?

Assume you have noticed the hundreds of replies and pages of piss taking?

Many are clearly bothered - but will call it piss taking

Just now, Maesknoll Red said:

image.png

I live next to a farm full of steers, that has less bullshit than the statement above. FML what a bunch of clowns  

Odd that he refers to them as BRFC

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Somebody should tell that divvy that if they gave up being such a massive joke and actually stopped constantly providing us with the ammo, we wouldn’t be able to take the piss out of them would we….  ?‍♂️?

I'm not sure that is the case

This thread gets pages of comments every time they play a game too

Just now, phantom said:

Assume you have noticed the hundreds of replies and pages of piss taking?

Many are clearly bothered - but will call it piss taking

I'm not sure why any City fan should care that much to be honest, they're irrelevant. Part of me actually wants them to get promoted, get a better ground so we can have a proper derby for a change. It's down to them to get their arse in gear and play us on the pitch, but they're usually all mouth so I'm not sure why any of us lot should be bothered.

• Robin 2

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

I'm not sure why any City fan should care that much to be honest, they're irrelevant. Part of me actually wants them to get promoted, get a better ground so we can have a proper derby for a change. It's down to them to get their arse in gear and play us on the pitch, but they're usually all mouth so I'm not sure why any of us lot should be bothered.

No. I’ll always hate them. Just because they’re s***e doesn’t mean they still aren’t a reprehensible bunch of cants with a horrible lowlife of a manager. I’d look for their results even if they were on the bottom step of the pyramid and heartily laugh at them losing. 

We all hate Gas Scum…

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 4
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, WessexPest said:

No. I’ll always hate them. Just because they’re s***e doesn’t mean they still aren’t a reprehensible bunch of cants with a horrible lowlife of a manager. I’d look for their results even if they were on the bottom step of the pyramid and heartily laugh at them losing. 

We all hate Gas Scum…

Look where we are..

Look where they've been the last 20+ years. 

They aren't worth worrying about, just pity.

4 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Loads of reasons. Would take far too long to explain, but wanting us to go under so that they could steal Ashton Gate would be top.

Hopefully they’ll drop back out of the football league at some point and shut the door on the way out. Gone never to return, let alone another derby with their family supporters trashing our ground. No thanks. Tada Tinpot.

• Like 10
  • Flames 3

Look good luck to em , albeit BAD but really do we have to have this on our site , I know the piss take is hard to give up especially after over 23 years of it but there’s generations of our fans who have never seen em play and we can’t really describe em as rivals much like notts forest and notts county - forest rivals are derby ? The blue few or without their stand fewer are really irrelevant to us ( even I have jumped on here after a few ciders on a sat ) but really **** em we don’t even need to know what their up to , not even if they break their record signing of Andy Tilson in 1992 :laugh: . PLEASE dump this blog 

• Confused 2
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, chowie said:

Haha, looks at Gas Chat, they say these are his companies https://www.foodco-kw.com

3 restaurants, of which one is a franchise... (Quiznos is like another version of a Subway in US).

Bought in for 'expertise' so sounds like the food offerings at Membley are going up a notch. 

Guarantee they are gullible as usual, probably another company like snackbox