IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Hollowhead has never liked us and we’ve never liked him but taking rivalry out of it, he’s a great family man who has always looked out for his girls. So this reveal could be a great message, however, as a club that employs Barton and Brown this seems like just another crap PR stunt to deflect from what they really are. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, petehinton said:

It’s a brilliant video and message, but comes two days after saying they won’t be accommodating disabled fans in the away end for the foreseeable future….doesn’t sit too well with me. 

That's the big issue. Everyone should enjoy football regardless of any disability - great message, I'm sure we all support it but in a week where they've made a decision to exclude visiting disabled supporters because of their own actions..... 

It's saying what people want to hear whilst doing the opposite. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, edada said:

Hollowhead has never liked us and we’ve never liked him but taking rivalry out of it, he’s a great family man who has always looked out for his girls. So this reveal could be a great message, however, as a club that employs Barton and Brown this seems like just another crap PR stunt to deflect from what they really are. 

I met him at a social event once and he was relaxed, humorous, self-depreciating, friendly.  We bantered over a beer, but there was no real dislike. When you live in the Bristol area, you end up with Gas mates, Gas workmates, sometimes Gas relatives. You can joke about it and take the piss, but ultimately, they are just fans of another team: some are nice people, some are utter throbbers - the same mixture as our own fanbase. 

It's the club I can't stand - not its supporters, deluded though many of them are. 

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

IMG_1439.jpeg

They really never learn do they, how many false dawns? How many times have they had egg on their face? They can’t believe what they write, surely 

The only biting being done is "singupgas' bent over biting his pillow in anticipation 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, TheReds said:

How many posts are showing "we can't bare it"? It's been a constant pisstake for those 6 pages, I haven't seen a single post worried about them, it just seems to be the same as last time, they think it's another billionaire coming to take them past us ,and yet we can say with pretty much certainty it isn't. 

I can assure DarrellsPupGas that, of the things that keep me awake at night, the Scum being bought by another “wealthy” charlatan ranks an emphatic last on the list.

While they rub their hands (and moisten their pants) in glee at becoming the next Newcastle, back on this planet this is the stark reality for “dA pRIDE oF bRISTOL”.IMG_7433.thumb.jpeg.a17a8b5f61f5da508c7cdfad89b555e1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

I can assure DarrellsPupGas that, of the things that keep me awake at night, the Scum being bought by another “wealthy” charlatan ranks an emphatic last on the list.

While they rub their hands (and moisten their pants) in glee at becoming the next Newcastle, back on this planet this is the stark reality for “dA pRIDE oF bRISTOL”.IMG_7433.thumb.jpeg.a17a8b5f61f5da508c7cdfad89b555e1.jpeg

Is that their new stand?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Thanks for the picture Wessex! Next time I'm looking to hire a skip that's one company I absolutely won't use.

The power of advertising eh...?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

That ladder holding those cables up ?‍♂️

• Haha 15