IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

36 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Why does their new owner look like he’s been kidnapped and being driven to the culprits lair in a 1970s Volvo?

Does anybody get a feeling that the new guy is a banking mate of Waels and not really from any wealth or influence?

A week has gone by and no plans for the future have been shared. We still know absolutely nothing about the guy and he just looks the whole time as he's being chaperoned around the place. He seems to have no-one with him apart from Wael and his own son?

It's all a bit bizarre....  

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Why does their new owner look like he’s been kidnapped and being driven to the culprits lair in a 1970s Volvo?

I will never understand people who choose to wear a tie but then don't do their top button up or learn to tie a knot properly.

Tie or tie knot, there is no tie.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mayes86 said:

They look like two old dads/mates getting the taxi to Wetherspoons.

100% Wael has gone through his contacts and asking his mates for a favour, this was the only guy that said, OK.

Or a couple of middle managers at an insurance company on their way back to the Premier Inn after a day on a training course.

6 minutes ago, Mayes86 said:

They look like two old dads/mates getting the taxi to Wetherspoons.

100% Wael has gone through his contacts and asking his mates for a favour, this was the only guy that said, OK.

Or a fraudster and his solicitor driving away from Crown Court with a Not Guilty verdict.....on a technicality

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I will never understand people who choose to wear a tie but then don't do their top button up or learn to tie a knot properly.

I have to say I`m guilty of this. I wear a tie for work and always have my top button undone due to my fat neck. All my work shirts have button down collars though so it doesn`t look scruffy.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I have to say I`m guilty of this. I wear a tie for work and always have my top button undone due to my fat neck. All my work shirts have button down collars though so it doesn`t look scruffy.

Yes Lanterne, but you are redeemed by a) being a thoroughly nice person and b) supporting a proper football team. So you get a pass.

Myself, I don't bother with a tie at all. Free the neck I say.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

If you’re going to wear a tie you should go the whole way - double breasted suit and bouffant hair. 

IMG_4429.jpeg

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

How dare you! I`m quite the man about town I`ll have you know!

Which town? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I bet you looked better than Wally's mate though.

Not for me to say but my wife looked stunning which is the important thing.

Going back to the photo, I thought they would be wearing da famous quarterz to a match? Maybe the mention of a Bristol City hotel on the sleeve was too much to bear.

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

A couple of phoney belters on their way driving in a vehicle with no seat belts on. Obviously above the law. A bit like planning permission. 

• Like 1