IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Taking this further, just what are the rules? Is it a touchline ban or stadium ban? Are they allowed a radio link in which case the ban is a bit meaningless?

Should he be forced to sit in a concrete bunker watching daytime TV?

Or worse still watching a live link of his team?

Always wondered about these rules.

He could watch it on his cell phone.

But only if/when his cell-mate isn't using it.

4 minutes ago, BrightCiderLife said:

Teds in the home end…

Teds in the away end…

Teds in the Post Office…

There really is only One Team In Bristol

Ted's in their heads!

Gurt Ted's everywhere, innit.

Yep and why would that be? 

And you're not the Blue Few for nothing, either. Been that way for nigh on 50 years. One of these days they'll be declared an endangered species. 

3 hours ago, MrBibs said:

Didn’t they get special dispensation to count their plastic patio chairs? 

Fair point every seat counts...

Untitled123.png

I read that they didn't want to give Barnsley any disabled seats at first so I guess they chucked them away with the rest of the south stand. But since they u-turned maybe they made a trip to home bargains on muller road in the week? Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if there were new garden chairs dotted around the away end tomorrow.

To be honest I feel a little bit bad for their fans who have bought tickets in the South stand because they probably won't all be able to get a seat in the rest of the stadium. Earlier I was looking into it and they now have less seats than all football league clubs except for the newcomers Harrogate Town and Sutton United who are still upgrading their grounds to league standards.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

Of all the crap we've followed and laughed at from those blue clowns over the years this clip probably makes me laugh more than most. Thanks Sniper for sharing again. ?

I too am a bald-headed ***, and am frequently blamed for things that go wrong. 

It sounds just like my wife...?

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

Of all the crap we've followed and laughed at from those blue clowns over the years this clip probably makes me laugh more than most. Thanks Sniper for sharing again. ?

I too am a bald-headed ***, and am frequently blamed for things that go wrong. 

It sounds just like my wife...?

This is up there with the "unlucky the shit" video!

"Coarse ee ****** iz"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I actually bumped into 'the' Shedman a couple of months back, in , of all places , Ashton Gate for a conference thing( my first visit since the revamp) . He doesn't go to games any more. .

Does he still stand on his shed?

30 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Just saw that, even with a quarter of the ground missing, they still haven’t sold out 

Not many clubs could boast that having lost one stand, they’ve still got 6 in use (stand including cricket pavilions, tents, car ports, open terraces etc). It’s only one out of seven that they’ve lost! 

• Like 1

Nice words to read. It isn't as thought we have a free pass with development, the Atyeo end has its compromises of course.

If you try to develop a stadium using retired trades and without permission for the price of a nice watch then you get the result we see today.

Time for the '6th richest club' to step up and stop moaning.