IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

The irony is, whilst probably everyone on OTIB was disappointed that Charlton conceded in injury time, we have all been mightily cheered up since then by Hot Air coming on here to gloat about it. We have all been able to enjoy re visiting past laughs at their expense and so for that I propose a vote of thanks to him/her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TomF said:

And yet he was (and still is) an astute business man who bought and sold the likes of Trade it, Bargin Pages and Voucher Cloud. Probably for a combined profit of somewhere in region of £50-60 million. 

I always got the impression that the music wasn't much more than a hobby for him

12 hours ago, Hot Air said:

I can't be right on everything. I wasn't referring to averages, and accidentally referred to the 2021-22 figures, not those from last season.

Last season is actually a very bad guide, because they underachieved massively. 

Note that I was also referring to individual games, not the average.

See here: Charlton Athletic | Home Attendances | 2021-2022 | Football Web Pages

Two attendances in excess of 26,000. 

You Sir/ Madam are a complete c@nt of the highest order. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hot Air said:

That's a very polite way of saying that you agree that BROS were sh*te. I like it - unusually classy for a City fan.

I expect millions will think they were sh*te, simply because it just wasn't their type of music. Being a City fan or a Rovers fan thinking the same thing about a band an ex Chairman played the drums for really means the square route of eff all. 

Do you like every single singer, band who has sold millions of records. CDs, downloads etc?

Nice of you to admit we WERE a bit "tinpot" in your eyes 30 years ago, whereas your own poor old Rovers have never got away from that tag, and now hated by even more people across the Country due to your clubs morals and values.

Anyway, how is the planning going for the new megastand (with a concourse), maybe you can setup your promotional exhibition stand in there too and add your excellent flag, you must be so prowed.

Table.jpg

flag.jpg

Prowed.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Hot Air said:

That's a very polite way of saying that you agree that BROS were sh*te. I like it - unusually classy for a City fan.

Unless you were a teenage girl in the early 90s there’s an overwhelming likelihood that you’d think BROS was shite ?

Ive never once heard a City fan claiming it as a badge of honour that our owner for a short time in that decade used to play keyboards for them (not drummer as you wrongly stated).

I’ve also never met a City fan that gives a shit who he played keyboards with ?

You’re utterly bizarre.

26 minutes ago, Hot Air said:

As are you. Not still here. Thought I'd check in and see if the intellectuals of OTIB had anything else to add. 

I can't work out if your postings on here are a form of masochism or plain old attention seeking.

If it's the former maybe you should go back to headbutting minibus windows.

If it's the latter maybe you should go back to licking minibus windows.

• Haha 1

Sorry @Hot Air you still haven't responded to the fact our average attendance is thousands higher than Charltons and despite various evidence online and all of us making you silly you still haven't responded on it. 

So what made you think Charlton had higher attendances than us and are you too weak to say you got it wrong? 

@Hot Air my Brother. One question. How can we help? Do you have a question you need answering? A view you want to share? I've had a look through your posts and it's just a selection of random and (mostly) unrelated statements. Put in one post everything you feel you need to get off your chest, we'll do our best to help out, and then you can spend your time doing something more productive and enjoyable than being a nuisance on an online forum. All the best.

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Sorry @Hot Air you still haven't responded to the fact our average attendance is thousands higher than Charltons and despite various evidence online and all of us making you silly you still haven't responded on it. 

Oh no, he did.

In amongst all the ******* rubbish about 90s boy bands and Steve Lansdown he says he actually meant that 2 seasons ago Charlton Athletic had 2 games where their attendances were higher than our highest attendances.

Hes actually gone away and researched that thinking it’s something that can be used as a stick to beat US with ?

Nobody knows why he felt the need to go to the trouble of looking this up or mention it on here?

Imagine talking about attendances when your own team haven’t averaged over 10k for 45 years and struggle to fill the tiny ground they have. ?

• Haha 5

Just now, LilRascal said:

I'm horrified to learn that people outside our fanbase know that our ex-chairman was a session musician approx. 35 years, how has this information leaked out?? I feel so ashamed.

Imagine how Hot Air feels…he was actually “embarrassed” by it ?

Even BROS fans don’t know who Scott Davidson is.

2 hours ago, TomF said:

And yet he was (and still is) an astute business man who bought and sold the likes of Trade it, Bargin Pages and Voucher Cloud. Probably for a combined profit of somewhere in region of £50-60 million. 

@Hot Airprobably thinks that makes him a "vulture capitalist" too. He seems to equate the term to anyone who makes money.

I'm thinking that @Hot Air is one of those Bots rather than an actual human. There is no way (even for a Sag) that so many posts can be so ridiculous. It just isn't possible. Unless of course it is Joey Barton in disguise or the actual drummer out of Bros.

Trying to articulate posts and using points of reference that are just nonsensical. There are a few tolerated Sags that come on here and we all know who they are and for the most part offer some good insight and banter. They must be embarrassed by this pleb. If Hot Air is actually real.

The wife has just gone to my favourite supermarket which is Sainsbury (cue further Hot Air nonsense) for more supplies of popcorn. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1