IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Not sure if it would cost that much, but yeah almost certain they need to pay for all of their kit etc. And it’s not even an academy. They share the space that SGC use up at filton. Absolutely no benefit of being there, unless you’re from a family of gas heads. 

12 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I believe he used to be the Jordanian Jigsaw Champion so this makes sense ...

I saw a similar photo taken at their pizza cup game last night  when the floodlight were on. There was shadow going across the pitch from the created from  new tent and the crap floodlights 

Tinpot!

Screenshot_20230920_174514_Chrome.jpg

Edited by CloudyThatchers
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CloudyThatchers said:

I saw a similar photo taken at their pizza cup game last night  when the floodlight were on. There was shadow going across the pitch from the creat from  new tent and the crap floodlights 

Tinpot!

I think the new stand obscures the lights so that end is not illuminated properly. Having moved the pitch 9m towards the other end, it may well be that the same occurs at that end of the pitch.

Which is nice.

5 minutes ago, CloudyThatchers said:

I saw a similar photo taken at their pizza cup game last night  when the floodlight were on. There was shadow going across the pitch from the created from  new tent and the crap floodlights 

Tinpot!

Yes, why cant they do it properly? It will have posts down the front of the stand too, clevedon town has done it better.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CloudyThatchers said:

Tinpot!

With Rovers, the matches would be even better entrainment if they were played without the floodlights, so you couldn’t see the football 

15 minutes ago, CloudyThatchers said:

Tinpot!

Is that the moon?

I hope to the higher powers it get rejected 

54 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I believe he used to be the Jordanian Jigsaw Champion so this makes sense ...

Compare this to the new stand at Barnet FC, that mighty National League team. Not a supporting pillar to be seen 

IMG_4781.jpeg

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Compare this to the new stand at Barnet FC, that mighty National League team. Not a supporting pillar to be seen 

IMG_4781.jpeg

Ahh well you see, the ones over the river that can read and write reckon it has to have pillars because to be a cantilever design would mean extending the roof behind the stand………..as can be seen clearly in this picture…….and every stand at the gate! ?‍♂️?

3 hours ago, Gazred said:

No disrespect Gazred, but that's the most unsurprising news I've heard for ages.  A circa 3 Tilson JCH or a free Chris Martin?

Which would the Blue Few choose?

• Like 1