IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

I haven't read the article so it might say in there, but I believe he still lives in these parts. My son has seen him out loads of times out and about in town etc. Too often for him just to be visiting.

When he signed, pretty sure he knew the area well because his sister lived / had lived here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

I haven't read the article so it might say in there, but I believe he still lives in these parts. My son has seen him out loads of times out and about in town etc. Too often for him just to be visiting.

Yep, he's described as 'Bristol- based Martin', first line of of paragraph 5.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, BS13 Robin said:

This came from 

Bristol Blue Gas

@bristolbluegas

The early part of Brighton's story is so similar to Rovers. The stadium was the catalyst....

Tony Bloom invested £80m in their stadium. No reason why the Gas shouldn't do the same now they have access to the Kuwaiti sovereign wealth fund. Don't they?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, RedM said:

Think he’s staying here for the long term. Spoke a lot about how much he loves it. Kid(s) still in nursery in totterdown too

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Tony Bloom invested £80m in their stadium. No reason why the Gas shouldn't do the same now they have access to the Kuwaiti sovereign wealth fund. Don't they?

I am not convinced that their owners would put in even 1/10th of that!!

How does the sovereign wealth fund work? - is it available to freely use for all low-grade restauranteurs in kuwait?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gazred said:

I know it will be a few extra quid and keep u fit.....................But Chris, think of your reputation, it's NOT worth it. and God man!!........the Children!!  Think of the humiliation  your kids will have to put up with?  ?

• Haha 2

Given his age, (they do like signing pensioners), Martin is now almost immobile.

In his twilight years, he tends to stand around a lot, watching, as the game passes by.

Maybe he will be unveiled as their new stand. The Chris Martin Stand.

If he signs for them, he'll get some stick.

Probably a walking stick. 

Any more pensioner signings and it'll be hard to accuse them of being OAPless. 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Is the man baby still not doing interviews if the Bristol post are in attendance. What a delicate little flower  

Strange isn't it that he starts his subscription based content on Twitter around the same time that he stops giving interviews to the local press. The only people interested in hearing from him are Rovers supporters, the national press and other football fans up and down the country couldn't give a shit.

• Like 2