IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

JCH has played & scored in their last 3 matches.

Will he continue today, or bottle it.?

Tough call for the P'boro boss - you have to play your inform strikers & let's face it, every striker at every club across the land must really want to be playing Rovers.!

After all, this will be Posh's Cup Final....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Probably have a constructive dismissal claim there!

(I don't know, but to be publicly managed in such a brutal manner, must surely be a phone call to your agent to sat, "tell them to pay me the remainder of my contract, cancel my registration and find me somewhere else as a free agent, my noggin can't cope with this" wouldn't sound unreasonable to me).

19 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Probably have a constructive dismissal claim there!

(I don't know, but to be publicly managed in such a brutal manner, must surely be a phone call to your agent to sat, "tell them to pay me the remainder of my contract, cancel my registration and find me somewhere else as a free agent, my noggin can't cope with this" wouldn't sound unreasonable to me).

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Pretty shocking from the player though.

To throw someone under the bus like that, who is someone who’s really badly struggled with mental health issues, which the manager will know more than anyone else, is absolutely vile. To pin their loss on a ‘barmy 2 minutes’ where someone is a little bit injured and could’ve gone down is borderline hilarious, borderline schizophrenic. 

I cannot wait until Barton is out of this city, the air will become much cleaner. Vermin ***. 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

To throw someone under the bus like that, who is someone who’s really badly struggled with mental health issues, which the manager will know more than anyone else, is absolutely vile. To pin their loss on a ‘barmy 2 minutes’ where someone is a little bit injured and could’ve gone down is borderline hilarious, borderline schizophrenic. 

I cannot wait until Barton is out of this city, the air will become much cleaner. Vermin ***. 

Remarkable. Truly remarkable. Truth is, Barton just wants someone to blame as he always does. This week it was Thomas in the most bizarre rant ever. Completely dumb founded. Never heard anything like it - since Magnússon being blamed when we lost 5 something (and he came on at 3-0 down). 

• Like 8