IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

26,623 at County of which 1,685 were just missing an ‘o’

Sell out everywhere they go mind !!. They took about 3k up there last year as they hadn't been there for years, funny how the novelty wears off. What game is their cup final this season? Probably already had it at Reading.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

Sell out everywhere they go mind !!. They took about 3k up there last year as they hadn't been there for years, funny how the novelty wears off. What game is their cup final this season? Probably already had it at Reading.

Fleetwood?

Looked at their side today, Jack Hunt, James Wilson, George Friend & Chris Martin all started, **** me, not exactly building for the future, is it?

Almost veteran’s football- do they have rolling subs?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

You've misunderstood. Playing the Gas is every other team's cup final. They're universally loved by fans of other clubs after all.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, petehinton said:

Are they coming for us again?? 31 days after sacking R Joe, and no one in that well oiled establishment has any idea who to appoint despite interviewing half the coaches in England. Class. 

so far,apart from their assistant, none of the applicants have actually found a stadium for the interview to take place in

• Like 1

12 hours ago, petehinton said:

Are they coming for us again?? 31 days after sacking R Joe, and no one in that well oiled establishment has any idea who to appoint despite interviewing half the coaches in England. Class. 

I'd have thought they'd be queuing round the block what with the gas getting a new stand and all that 😀

30 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

just been reading a bit on their forum, they got 16 ooc or loanees to possibly leave this season, cant be easy finding someone prepared to take on that lot likely to down tools after the january window closes

Martin is only contracted till January isn't he ?

2 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

just been reading a bit on their forum, they got 16 ooc or loanees to possibly leave this season, cant be easy finding someone prepared to take on that lot likely to down tools after the january window closes

People on this forum thought our club was rudderless and clueless because it took a week to Manning in. They sacked "call me Joe" a week before we sacked Pearson and they are still speculating who the new man might be, not even rumours of possibilities.

I think the new owners are still reeling from the idea that they have to pay off the last man as well as find someone to do the job. 

• Like 2

Message to the new owners please can you put our famous blue and white quarters on the back of our home shirts next season 💙 I'm sure most will agree so maybe we can set up a poll to show the owners that we want our unique quarters on the back of our shirts as well as the front because I for one hate the plain blue design! Why has wael allowed this to become the norm as it must be his decision 

Leg Ends in their own lunchtimes.

On 25/11/2023 at 19:48, weepywall said:

Christmas markets were open.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1