IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

Not one of those goons looking under 30. Ageing fan base...😁

I just laughed, then sadly realised I’m 41, but then laughed again when I realised they’ve not been above us in the league since I’ve been drinking booze 

2 minutes ago, redkev said:

You obviously either need to be bald have a beard or dress like a tramp to be a gas head , what a bunch 😂😂

That's enough about their women, now for a description of their menfolk.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

I just laughed, then sadly realised I’m 41, but then laughed again when I realised they’ve not been above us in the league since I’ve been drinking booze 

Enjoy and milk every minute of it it I’m about 20 years older than you and had to endure the time when they held the upper hand ( on the pitch ) and take my word for it , it wasn’t pleasant.  
thats why I love and enjoy all there mishaps , fxxk ups and any thing else I can to make up for them dark years .

mind you getting beat on the last game of the season to be relegated to non league yes NON LEAGUE by a team wearing your kit , is a little way to addressing those tough years 😂😂😂

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I was going to check that they have the union jack the right way up but the stripes are so poor I can't tell.

Fair play for getting there, it's a long trip, but did they forget their shirts?

I thought that the rules about which way up were dependant on which end of the flag you have whatever tool you use to hold it up.

In this case there are tools at both ends, and all the way along behind it…….so, bit hard to tell! 

I'm watching this match live on ESPN+ and I will disinfect my fingers, throw away my TV and wash my mouth out with bleach after saying this but fair flay to the blue few, they are bringing it to Norwich in this 1st half and look like the home team. 

Fully expecting (and hoping) Norwich to turn the screw as the game goes on and the difference in fitness levels / squad depth starts to show we see a hatful for the Canaries.