IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Haha true but no portaloos 😁

Actually is that stand even deemed temporary as they somehow got planning consent.

The best bit is that even though it would have been extremely funny if they didn't get planning permission, it is even funnier that they did and this is the best they could come up with. 

54 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Unreal...I can't think of a better concourse than ours..."folk going in all directions" 😂🤦‍♂️

Maybe it’s because we have space to allow folk to go where they want to go, and we’ve got more ‘folk’ to accommodate?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, edada said:

A lot to unpick here. Chaos or as we know it, a crowd. Food outlets should be outside the concourse  although some thought being given for those  2 portaloos.  IMG_7047.thumb.png.9623a8bc4ce95552df5753a4ba6829e8.png

So much bitterness and jealousy. Sad, small minded envious *****. Imagine trying to describe a well attended thriving stadium concourse with food and drink outlets as a negative thing. Jealous, weird and needy pricks. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 3

2 minutes ago, cityal said:

The "something special happening", "iconic" season rolls on for "promotion chasing" Bristol Rovers.

They are just 15 points and 16 goals behind Oxford in 6th place now.

Beat me to it

Only the 53 points in 20 games to reach sixth place extrapolated points total

W⚓️s

• Flames 1

53 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Interested to see what the crowd was there today..they had 10k against Norwich and the new barn had a bigger capacity today so as they always sell out..I'm guessing 11k ish.

Not seeing it anywhere, WW - probably too ashamed to release the figures given it will compare very badly to our 23,611.

Since they LOVE cherry picking attendances this is worth zeroing in on.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Not seeing it anywhere, WW - probably too ashamed to release the figures given it will compare very badly to our 23,611.

Since they LOVE cherry picking attendances this is worth zeroing in on.

It's weird, as far as I can see their crowd is the only one not on the BBC pages, what are they hiding? 

Will they have more than Newport County in League 2 (9500+)? 

52 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/21868/gas-league-position-end-season

Just linking/bumping this Gas Gold thread

80 points 😂

A few realistic ones on there now suggesting their playoff ambitions are over  - I give it a few hours before they are labelled as "gurt teds" and banned, whcih will be awkward as one of them was a forum moderator!!